You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- March '17- Winner!

With his all-round activity and quality contributions across different sections, combined with his positive approach, Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao has undoubtedly emerged as the most twinkling star during the last month and is the winner of the Star of the Month award for March '17!

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    Congrats Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for receiving star of the month award for March '17. Keep up the good work and wish you many such awards in the future.

Congratulations Dr N V Srinivasa Rao for your outstanding contribution during the month of Mar'17.
    Please keep up your good work for the benefits of all the members as well as enriching ISC platform.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr Rao for his well deserved' Star of the Month' award. Well done Dr. Rao. We are proud of your achievement.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations to Dr N V Srinivasa Rao for outstanding contribution during the month of March, 2017. You simply deserve this prestigious award.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao for winning the prestigious award 'Star of the Month' for the month of March 2017.

I convey my heartiest congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for his active contribution and winning the star of the month award.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My heartiest congratulation to Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao sir for making an outstanding contribution everyday for this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

I thank Mr. Saji and other Editors for selecting me for the star of the month award. I also thank all the friends for their best wishes. I am delighted.
    drrao
    always confident

Wow what a recognition for Dr N V Srinivasa Rao. By the way he is forwarding himself as the second best star performer of forum shows his immense interest in forum and other sections too. My best wishes and congrats to him. I also wish him to be top star performer of the forum shortly even overtaking my position. Such competition is needed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Mr. Mohan. I never felt it as competition. I think I am getting educated from senior members of Isc, like you.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Please accept my hearty congratulation on winning star of the month March17 award. You deserve it. It is really a great achievement. You are an active member of different section of ISC like forum, AE etc.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Star of the month award. It is not an easy task to get this award. Continuous and dedicated contribution to this site can only bring such awards. I wish you to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and congratulations to Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao for wining the start of the month award. May you win many more such awards in future. Good luck to you.

My hearty congratulations to Dr. N.V.S Rao for winning the prestigious award 'Star of the Month' for the month of March 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My sincere thanks to you all for your best wishes.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for making this milestone.
    You deserve the award from Indiastudy channel.
    Good work and our wishes are with you.
    Good job , well done.
    keep it up, and best of luck for your future activities.

Congratulations to Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao being declared as Star of the Month- March '17- Winner!

A deserving citation and award.

My congratulatory wishes to Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the prestigious monthly award. Hope you continue your journey with us for years ahead.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for wining the star of the month award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.