You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

OMG! One year has since elapsed!

It was 14th April, 2016! It was the Bengali New Year! I was in a terrible mood because of one after another setbacks in different fronts (which I don't want to discuss here). I was taking a strong drink on that day (which I generally avoid during Bengali New Year) and writing a Forum post. The post was published twice and discussion was going on in both threads. When an Editor found it, he/she deleted one of these duplicate threads. But my brain was slow to understand the real issue. I immediately raised another thread abusing the Editor 'who deleted my thread'. The result was immediate. I was handed over a one month suspension with immediate effect.

Time has passed quickly. The problem which made me very uneasy and angry on that day, has been partially solved. I re-joined ISC after one month. Now I try to avoid writing anything/debating any issue after taking alcoholic drink.

Remembering that 'Poila Boisakh' on the next 'Poila Boisakh'.
    Yes some times we repent to the mistakes very lately but realizing what has gone wrong and correcting ourselves is the great change of attitude. Not only you, even I used to miss understand people and their words and then repent for having done the mistake. In ISC too we come across some mistakes even by ISC administration , but I will realize afterwards that they are also human being like us and the mistakes are bound to happen. Only those who perform makes mistakes and that way I consider you and me a performer and that is why we made some mistakes at one point of time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr.Partha, I appreciate your openness. To err is human. But it is great that somebody accepting their mistake and not repeating the same mistake is a very good quality. Many people do mistakes and try to defend it with some or other argument. But they will never accept their mistake.

Learning from our mistakes will lead to us for perfection. Of course no body is perfect but reaching near to perfection is great.

Again as pointed out by Mr.Mohan, only a performer can do mistakes. So nobody should become non performer thinking about mistakes.

drrao
    always confident

Partha,
    I think the manner of presenting this thread vis-a-vis your choice of beverage is not appropriate. Please refrain from mentioning it every now and then. You could have presented it in a better, positive manner.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.