You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Your favourite hero or heroine.

Who is your favourite hero or heroine? This is one question I can never be able to answer with a particular actor's name. My answer is NO ONE and every time I give this answer people give a quick look and ask "no one?!" rather in a confused tone. I don't understand why I should have a particular actor as my favourite when I can watch any movie of any language ( with English for languages other than Telugu and Hindi) without any prejudice to the actors cast in it. Some consider it as lack of established taste while one said "though you enjoy everyone's movies you would definitely want to watch a particular actor's movie without thinking about story and that one is your favourite." I found that its not applicable to me. How many of you agree with me that to watch a good movie all we need is a good story picturized in a clean and watchable manner.
    Frankly writing. I love old actors. My favourite actor Is Mr Sivaji Ganeshan the legend of Tamil cinema, and my favourite actress is Ms. Padmini. No one can match these actors. As of latest, my favorite actor is Kamala Hasan and favourite Heroine is Sri Devi. There are many other actors I like who are not Heros and Heroines. Nedumudi Venu from Malayalam is my favourite actor. Saranya from Tamil is my favourite supporting actor.

Every actor acts, but my favorite actors act extraordinarily by giving life to the character and the role they play.

No life without Sun ¤

My favourite actor is Mr. Amitabh Bacchan. I also like Rajesh Khanna. Both are super star of their time.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My favorite Hero is Kamala Hassan and my favorite heroine is Vyjayanthi Mala. Why Kamala Hassan because, he goes in to the shoes of any character and portray the track much to the expectations of the viewers. Moreover his emoting, the comic character and even in serious scenes he can act well than other actors. Why Vyjayanthi Mala because, she is the most natural actress of our Indian cinema. Normally actress needs lots of make up to look up bright and radiant. But here is the actress who looks so beautiful and probably no actress of even present era can match her looks and acting caliber.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The great legend, versatile actor and a brave politician who initiated revolt against congress, the late, Mr. N T Rama Rao is my favourite actor. I admire him as a actor, and as a great human being. He acted in all types of movies and earned laurels. As director also he is good. No other acted in so many types of portion. Many people imagine N T Rama Rao as Lord Krishna. He brought fame and name to Telugu speaking people. I watch all good movies of all actors. But I like NTR for his servicesto Nation.
    Coming to Heroine, I like Bhanumathi. She was multifaceted actor. She was an actor,Singer, Director and Music Dire tor.

drrao
    always confident

I agree with you. I too have no favorites. Maybe you and I are practicing indifference. By keeping ourselves indifferent we can be better judges and thus solely judge an art piece by it's virtue and not the artist himself.
    By developing a favoritism towards someone, we tend to ignore his/her mistakes, and that is not what a perfect judge should do.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My Favorite hero is none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi and there are no favorite heroines for me because heroine had no role to play in Tollywood movies except heroine-oriented movies but there are some good dancers like Shriya e.t.c...I don't remember their names and recognize them too except most popular ones like Savitri, Jamuna, Sridevi, Vijayasanthi, Radha, Jayasudha, Radhika, Rajini, Soundharya, Kajal Agarwal, Anushka and a few of them.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Well join the club Mr. Aditya. I wish we will find at least one more person like us through this thread. Mr. Bhushan I don't say chiranjeevi is my favourite actor but I admire his confidence and will power. He is the best example for rags to riches stories. My brother is a big fan of him and he said that he danced as if he is in his twenties in Khaidhi No. 150 and my father is great fan of Kamal hasan and sivaji ganeshan and Mohan sir's reason for liking kamal hasan is just what my father gives.
    Carpe Diem

Some of my favourite actors are: Soumitra Chattopadhyay, Amitabh Bachhan, Nana Patekar, Paresh Rawal, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor.

Some of my favourite actresses are: Suchitra Sen, Madhubala, Hema Malini, Madhu, Shridevi, Monisha Koirala, Tabu, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Silk Smitha.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Ashwini a small change it is the Chiru recent blockbuster Movie name is Khaidi No.150, not 156..... and it is his 150th Film (as they announces it)...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

In my opinion also old actor are best one but when we see the contribution of actor Mr khailadi we cant ignore him.
    He has always come forward to help our soldier who sacrifices their life for this beautiful country.
    Rest all are making money but are expending only in the field of their limelight only except one more Mr Nanapatekar.
    In my opinion we shall respect them so that other also can follow their foot print and we can have more donatorin the filed of humanity.
    There are many other who are Nayak and Mahanayak of the Bollywood but never come forward to help needy one.
    Mr perfect akshay kumar and Nanapatekar is my best actor as per their contribution in the field of humanity and nationality they have shown.

Sign In to post your comments