You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th April '17- Winner!

After a small gap, the ISC sky has become clear again and we were able to spot another twinkling star who has made a mark by being active in different sections and have made considerable contributions to different sections during the week. And friends, the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 02nd to 08th April '17 is none other than Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. He has been making a steady progress during the past few weeks and has exhibited his potential and also his interest for improvement. Hope the winner will continue with the same zeal and go on to win many more awards!

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Please join me to congratulate the Star of the Week!
    My hearty congrats to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the twinkling star of the week award and truly he deserves the award for his inclusive and best participation in many sections.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I convey my heartiest congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin for winning the award.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the Twinkling Star Award for his briliant all-round performance.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congrats Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala on winning the star of the week, keep this spirit on, work hard and this site will definitely appreciated your hard work.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the start of the week award. Hope your contributions will continue to get more awards from this site. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Heartiest congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for wining the prestigious start of the week award. My best wishes and good luck to you for the future of ISC.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the Starof the week Award.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

First I would like to thanks the Admin and team of editor to select me star of the week. It is really a dream of every person or member to get such an honour. I would also like to thank all of you for your well wishes. I would like to thanks all the member who directly or indirectly guide me at ISC and help me to contribute and share my knowledge.
    I hope by the guidance of admin, team of editors and senior members of this site I will contribute my knowledge in the different sections of this site.
    Thanks again.

Honesty is the best policy.

Good to see new members starring with valuable contributions to our site. Hearty congrats Hakimuddin!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala in getting the Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th April '17.

He was contributing very good posts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.