You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A friend in this lonely world!

Am I lonely? At times, I ask myself. I haven't any enemies. I have had my share of differences with people. I have confessed my sins to God our Lord Jesus Christ like any other person. I am lucky I have friends. I read post on IndiaStudyChannel discussion forum and I can feel happiness and loneliness of many people.

They sound rich. They sound free of responsibilities. And yet, I feel, I am not half as happy as they. It is because I haven't a good friends in this lonely world? I fell blessed when I read ISCian's post.
    Yes John, when I was also feeling lonely and down, I used to come to this site often and pacify myself for at least some minutes and forget the sad moments. Such is the power of this great site. We may not know each other, but many of the members to agree with our tow of line and thinking ability and thus connects to us through writing. Little soothing words, words of encouragement and words of some positive thoughts would go a long way for any person who is down the happenings in life. I am always ready to help those who are having troubled time in their life. Share your sorrows and have some how to escape tip from me.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. John Deo: Please remember that every person, irrespective of his/her financial/social status has some moments of glory and some moments of sorrow. Some people can't hide their moments of sorrow, and some people can effectively hide these. I have seen that the lives of many comedy actors are full of sorrow, but they give unlimited pleasure to the people who come to see their acting and/or movies.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr. John Deoraj, we are all human beings created by God. Everybody in their life will definitely have ups and downs. Everybody will have very happy times and the other way also. Many people will feel on high sky when they are happy. They loose their heart when they feel sad. But everybody should keep his cool during sad times also and pray God. We will definitely win over. As you said this site is giving lot of in puts and knowledge to everybody and a good site to forget out sorrow ang grief.

Sign In to post your comments