You must Sign In to post a response.
Convey your best greetings and warm wishes for Easter in this thread.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Easter Greetings to everyone

May this Holy Season witness you & your families being blessed
    With happiness and prosperity

Happy Easter!
    Wishing all at ISC a Happy Easter! Let us renew our pledge to spread love and kindness on this day of the great resurrection!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Happy Easter to you too. But I'd like to know the origins and particulars of this festival. Can anyone help me out?

On this happy occasion I am sending my best wishes to all the ISC members and their family members for a Happy Easter. Very less people know about the importance of this day. Can any one define more on this ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I too would like to extend my wishes to all the ISCians on this day. Happy Easter to all the members and their family.

Happy Easter to everyone. In fact, I am also not very much familiar to Easter. While coming across a news article on Hindustan Times, I came to know that this auspicious day is the day of resurrection of Christ. On this very day, Christ took re-birth who sacrificed himself for the sins of humanity.
    There is no such fixed date of Easter day as it falls during spring season and celebrated after third day of Good Friday.

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.