You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is the minimum stipulated time period for publishing of an article after submission?

I have posted an article in education loan category, but still it is not published in the site. When it will get published?
    Normally a editor takes 48 hours to approve a article uploaded in this site. And that also depend on good heading, nice summary, apt body content and above all good presentation without mistakes or grammar error. And if the member is new to this site, the editors make double sure that the article written is of his or her own creation and then approve the same. But never bother about the approval. Once you write the article , please verify the same for any minor mistakes or changes and then upload immediately and concentrate on next article. That way your earning potential in this site also improves..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ms. Anosua: I have also written articles during 5th to 12th April, 2017 on educational loans which are not yet approved. It was a double reward programme and many articles have been submitted by many Members. So it is quite natural that the Editors will take comparatively more time to check the articles. Don't worry, be patient.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thanks to both of you, Mr.Mohan and Partha. As I am new so I am less familiar about the terms of ISC. Feel relieved after your advice.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.