- Category: Miscellaneous
- #595935My heartiest congratulation and appreciation to your daughter for securing second rank in her intermediate exam. I further wishes her all the succes in her future endeavours.
Be the Hero of the zero hour!
- #595940My hearty congratulations to Amruta for her remarkable achievement in her XII std examination. Glad to know that she stood second among all in the state of Telangana. My best wishes for her future target and hope she would find a berth in MBBS in the upcoming NEET examination/EAMCET. Also, my appreciation to you and Mrs .Mohan being the proud parents and your efforts to motivate her.
- #595941Hearty Congratulations to you and your daughter and I also wish a good luck for her future endeavors.
A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.
- #595942Very happy to see the wonderful news that your daughter got state 2nd rank and 987 marks is awesome. Hearty congratulations to you sir and my heart felt wishes to your daughter on this victory. I hope you need not worry about her career as it is very much established now. She will definitely get the AIIMS, I think. All the very best to her in all the future assignments.
- #595944Hearty congratulations and best wishes to your daughter. May God give success in her every endeavour.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #595948Hearty congratulations to your daughter on this wonderful achievement! I am sure that, with the kind of hard work she seems to be putting in, she will keep coming out with flying colors in all the tests she is appearing for. May God bless her and may all her dreams be fulfilled! You and your wife surely deserve a round of applause!
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #595951Congratulations to Amrutha for her super success and to the proud parents too. Wishing her success in her future career aspirations as well.
Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
- #595953Many many congratulations to her for achieving this goal. Scoring such a humongous marks is itself a great achievement. I congratulate you as well for guiding her throughout the preparation of exams. It is absolutely the result of her perseverance and hard work towards her goal.
"Time & Tides waits for none"
- #595955Congratulations to your daughter child for such a stupendous achievement in her academics. l also appreciate your good efforts as parents which made her to achieve the best. My best wishes for your daughter to achieve her goal by getting seat in the coming Medical Entrance exams.
- #595956Congratulations, to you and your daughter for the achievement in her academics . Wishing her all the success in the future to achieve her goals. May God bless her.
- #595957Congratulations to your daughter for her stunning performance in intermediate. I wish her a very bright and prosperous future. My congratulations to you and Mrs. Mohan for the success of your daughter. Now you are proud parents of her. I wish her all the best and I wish that she should secure a seat in medicine in a very good college.
- #595962Congrats to Mohan's daughter Amrita.
We had a couple of occasions earlier to congratulate her.
We hope that she will be consistent in her academics and we will be soon getting more occasions to congratulate her on her new achievements. Best Wishes for more laurels.
- #595963Truly we all are happy for her because she is also like a family member as we all are. I wish and pray that she reach every height with ease. Best of luck for her.
live happily in every situation of life
- #595965Hame in the eartiest congratulation from the deep of my heart.
Sir i have personal request to you kindly make her the best personality rather than to just focus on earning name and after earning high networth.
Sir i am saying as i have great expectation from you.
Your state condition is also not better than myone, where on every election we just listen only promises but on one keen to accodonmplish them
please make your daughter enough kinds heart so that after excelling high in any field of his choice she can serve her motherland without any greed.
dont take it byheart its my jsut humble request
once more many many congratulation to you and our daughter.
- #595970My heartiest congratulations to Kumari Amirta Mohan for her great achievement of being second in the state. Well done Mohan. Your daughter kept your name flying high. It is proved that a tiger cannot give birth to a cat.
No life without Sun ¤
- #595973Now all her future program and career path depends on her high performance in ensuing EAMCET, NEET, and AIIMS entrance exams slated for next month.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #595981My hearty congratulations to your daughter for getting the state second rank. And wishing her all the best for the next entrance exams scheduled. Hope she will come up with flying colors. We will be waiting to see another post from you which will say that she has cleared the entrance exam.
- #595984My hearty congratulations to Amruta for her remarkable achievement in her XII std examination. It is really a great achievement. Glad to know that she stood second among all in the state of Telangana. My best wishes for her future and hope she would find a top rank in the upcoming NEET examination/EAMCET. Also, my appreciation to you Mr. K Mohan for your efforts to motivate her.
Honesty is the best policy.
- #595994Indeed its a proud moment for any father seeing his daughter achieving such tall height in her life. Nice to see such thread to share with ISCian. Wish your daughter all the best and good luck in the future.
- #595995Congratulations! This is amazing, you must be so proud of your little girl. I am sure your daughter will do well in the forthcoming entrance exams, as well. Wishing her the best.
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1
- #596002Hearty congratulations to Amrutha. I sincerely pray GOD and am sure with the blessings of almighty and the elders, she would be able to achieve more and more success in her life. May god bless her with a successful, peaceful, healthy and happy life through out. Wish her all the success in her future endeavours.
- #596008Hearty congratulations to Amrutha.Indeed she is a talented girl . May her dreams come true in her future life.
- #596013My heartiest congratulation and appreciation to your daughter for securing second rank in her intermediate exam. God bless her in the coming medial entrance examination. Scoring in telangana board and scoring in medical entrance test are two different things. NEET syllabus is based on NCERT and state syllabus is somewhat different. My sincere advise is to utilize those 50 days fully emphasis on NCERT Syllabus.
'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'
- #596015Congrats Amrutha for scoring 987/1000 and for ranking second in your state. I am glad that you achieved so much of success without any so called extra tuition or coaching. This shows that hard work will be paid and there is no need to unnecessarily indulge oneself in long coaching hours which tires students to such an extent that they hardly get time to study in their home. God bless you and wish you all the best and success in all the other competitive exams you are going to appear in next 50 days. Definitely by the blessings of God and every one who care for you, you will be able to fulfill your dream of becoming doctor.
- #596049What a great performance of your daughter!She has done very well.My blessings are with her.May ,God Bless her to to good in coming exam.You are a proud parent.
- #596082My hearty congratulations to you and your daughter sir, I am sure she will get success in every upcoming exam by scoring topmost scores with flying colors and make you proud and wish her good luck for all other upcoming events of her life.
"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"