You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

A humble request to all Members

I humbly and urgently request all Members to read my following thread:-
    No flicker of recognition-no memory!

I raised this thread yesterday night. I tried to express my deep regret to the present condition of our former Prime Minister Shri Atal Vihari Vajpai. I also stated that a great Bengali poet also suffered from similar conditions.

Just now I have noticed that the the point has been reduced from 5 to 1 and the thread has been locked.

I request the Members to go through the aforestated thread and inform whether the thread is:
    (a) Obscene
    (b) Controversial
    (c) Against any particular community
    (d) Insulting (either to Late poet Kazi Najrul Islam or former Prime Minister Atal Vihari Vajpai)
    (e) Violates the so-called policy of ISC in any other manner

After receiving the feedback from the Members, I would like to know how long these whims and fancies of some all-powerful, next-to-God Editors will continue.
    I read your thread, but had nothing to respond. There were many threads raised by members remained unanswered. Why ISC is scared of such threads and hurry to bury the threads. I don't understand. The editors may also not know what is in that thread. Hence locked, I think. No doubt, ISC is changing with the editors.

Even my good responses which contained no obscene or indencent language too got deleted for reasons known to the editors only.

No life without Sun

Partha, recently I read a news that all other party except BJP of course, going to make a "Grand Alliance Party" to defeat BJP. I feel that ISC editors too are going to join that Alliance. So, I feel that's the reason your thread is locked. I find no other reason, only BJP opposition party can do such act.

I was the first and only member who had responded to that thread and found nothing wrong in the mentions by the author. Why the points was reduced and why the thread was locked only the editor can give the reply.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha, the action appears to have been place by mistake. The thread has been now unlocked for fruitful discussion and the points have been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    I am now locking this thread as your grievance has been resolved. The points has been reduced as a shorter version could have easily served the purpose.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.