You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will the concerned member explain this common problem?

Members,
    Recently, in one of the counter response to my thread response, one member has used the following term "Common Sun". I really didn't understand it. I raised a query in the same thread, yet the concerned member is silent. Even after my repeated insistence to explain the phrase 'Common Sun', the member is adamant to respond.

What the member meant about 'Common Sun'. The synonym to the word 'common' can be 'general' I would be happy if he had said General Sun which is a highest military rank in the Army. But what is in 'Common Sun'

Will the concerned member read this thread and explain his stand on common Sun.
    I think he meant "Come on, Sun!". You could have sent a message to the member and asked him directly. There was no need to post such an elaborate thread just for this simple query, that too, with no name mentioned of which member you are referring to. Please avoid posting such pointless threads.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.