You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 09th to 15th April '17- Winner!

It does happen many a time that there is a twinkling star in the sky but it is not visible to us due to clouds. We have been following such a star for quite sometime now and is glad to announce that the star in question has now come out of the clouds and has started shining brightly in the ISC sky.

Friends, we are now announcing the Star of the Week award for the week 09th to 15th April '17 and the recipient is none other than John Deo. He has exhibited his keen interest to learn and has improved a lot to become a valuable contributor to different sections in ISC. Hope he will keep his positive spirits up and continue with the same zeal and interest in the coming days too!

The Star of the Week gets a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Please join me in congratulating John Deo!
    Hearty congratulation to John Deo for having won the Star of the Week award. Welldone Deo. Keep it up. You really deserve this star award.
    No life without Sun

My Hearty congrats to John Deo for winning the Star of the Week award for 09-15 Apr, 2017. A very well deserved person got the prize for the week and his contributions are very much significant. Hope he will contribute much more in the platform. All the best.

My hearty congratulation to John Deo for winning star of the week award. I hope you will win more award by contribution qualitative post in different section of ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. John Deo for winning the Star of the Week award. His forum posts are indeed thought-provoking and provide ample scope of good discussion. Wishing him more and more success in the platform of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

John, congratulations to you for wining the star of the week award. Indeed, some of your threads are really touching. All the best and good luck to you in future.

My congratulations to Mr.John for winning the star of the week award. The introduction given by Mr. Saji is very apt and I appreciate him for that. I wish you all the best in your life and continue the good work. Congrats again.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to John Deo, keep this attitude up.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulation John Deo for this star of the week award. Please keep on writing in various sections in ISC and enrich it with your experience and knowledge. We enjoy reading your posts and hope you will be contributing in future with the same vigour.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

We are happy on your winning. Your excellent presence will definitely insist other to hard work for the same what you have achieved.
    congratulation sir.

My best wishes and congrats to John Deo for having got the Star of the Week award this time and that proves his consistent and meaningful performance. In responding to one of the thread I had mentioned that he has the caliber and potential to become high in this site and today this award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you everyone for your support and appreciation.

I admit I am not perfect as yet. But I am learning. My aunt, she volunteered to help me with my English. She helps me edit my post. Thanks to her.

I thank ISCians on behalf of my entire family.

Thank You!

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

I sincerely congratulate John Deo on getting the Star of the Week award- 09th to 15th April '17- award.

The narration in the announcement note above is true and right.
    Let the sparkle and twinkle continue and bring more shine to ISC with his contributions.

Congratulations John Deo. You have been showing steady progress & deserve to bask in the after-glow of award-winning moments like this one & wishing you more such happy times ahead. Keep up that zeal!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My hearty congratulations to John Deo for getting the Star of the week award. It definitely shows that you are making a good progress in ISC at the moment. Keep continuing same to win more awards in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.