You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Erasers are there to correct the mistakes

As we all are aware, human beings are prone to commit mistakes. Some of them may be intentional and some of them are unintentional. As per human psychology, intentional mistakes are never tried to be corrected whereas the unintentional mistakes are always tried to be corrected before it is identified by others or many.

In this kind of scenario, I used to recall a saying of one of my senior colleagues, erasers are found and always available to correct the mistakes and use the pencil to prepare a draft. Initially when I heard these words from him, I used to take it lightly. As the years passes, I understand that when we apply this analogy to human personality, a Mr.Perfect would always follow these guidelines, as he would definitely draw a line to be Mr. Perfect and he would always corrects his mistakes before his presence in perfect manner.

So, I would like to say mistakes are done by all of us. But usage of eraser at appropriate time is to be done. What do you my dear members.
    For those who are sincere in their approach and wont make any mistake whether intentionally or unintentionally, he need not require eraser at all. By the way I have invariably seen that if a child keeps a eraser in front of his book, he is bound to make many mistake just to have the fun of rubbing and writing. If you take away the eraser from the child, he would write correctly without any mistake and that habit should be inculcated. Moreover whenever the child starts writing, let him spell the words, the letters and thus make what he is writing and what is the meaning of the word used.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As the saying goes, "To err is human", we are purposely making mistakes in our day-to-day life. A person can learn new lesson if he made a mistakes. However, intentional mistakes can never be corrected as it would had been done for negative consequences.

@Sir Mohan, it might be! But it's just a normal part of growing up.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

We learn from our mistakes. Some times we may be doing some mistakes due to lack of knowledge also. When somebody notice the mistake and tell us we should correct ourselves. That is how we can correct our mistakes. This how we can learn also. Teachers correct our mistakes and we will observe those mistakes and we will never repeat them. This is a part of learning

Doing intentionally mistakes tells about the attitude of the person. It will unnecessarily creates problems to others also. A real human being should not do any mistake intentionally. Nobody can correct them.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments