You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 9th April - 15th April'17 (Winners)

Now, it is the time to announce the winners of the TOW for the last week. We had a very good discussion on various topics which were interesting and message oriented.

The Winner of TOW for the week 9th April - 15th April'17 is:
    GeeKay for his thread - Nurturing of a Plant, a Pet and a Baby
    ~ A thread that well narrated the importance of plantation by everyone in a creative way!

And the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Juana for her thread - Why can't we display such discipline?
    ~Truly said, some of us lack such discipline and attitude.

2. Aswini for the thread - How many of you are like me, Aswini?
    ~ A simple and natural thread that makes everyone to think of it!

3. Gaganahari for the thread - Your work can make a change for the better world.
    ~A fine message to contribute to the world, even a small thing would make a difference!

Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Thank you very much for selection of my thread as TOW for the week 9th to 15th April 2017. At the same time I extend my congratulations to my co-winners Ms. Juana, Ms.Aswini and Mr.Gaganahari. All the best to other members.

I extend my heartiest congratulation to all the winners of TOW for the week 9th to 15 April. I also wish them all the success.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Tow award winner Geekay and a round of applause to the special prize winners namely Juana, Aswini and Gaganhari. All the contributions were excellent.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to GeeKay, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 09th to 15th April '17 and also to Juana, Aswini and Gagan ahari, the Special Prize winners!

The rewards for the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congratulation to Geekay for winning the thread of the week award. I also congratulate to Juana, Aswiniand Gaganahari for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations on winning the Thread of the week to Geekay, Juana, Aswini and Gaganahari.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Geekay, Juana, Aswini and Ganganahari for winning their respective TOW awards. Wish them all the best and good luck.

Congratulations to the winners Geekay, Juana,Aswini and Gaganahari for their success
    I wish many more to them in coming days.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Mr. GeeKay, Ms. Juana, Ms. Aswini and Mr. Gagan Ahari for their brilliant and extremely thought-provoking threads which have been awarded. Frankly speaking, I am very much impressed by the quality of all the threads which have been awarded this week. Really excellent!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It was interesting to see the myriad thoughts of members being expressed in unique ways. Quite often we get a good number of such threads throughout the week, which bodes well for our forum! Congratulations for those whose threads were selected for the TOW awards for the days between 9th and 15th. Well done!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you very much to one and all for their wishes and my sincere thanks to the ME for her motivating wishes.

Congratulations to: Geekay for winning the TOW award: to Juana, Aswini an Gaganahari for getting the Special Prize for the same week.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of TOW

Congratulations to Geekay for winning the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Juana, Aswini and Gaganahari for getting the special prize. I wish everyone to get more awards with continuous contribution.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Heartiest congratulations to Geekay for winning the TOW, and to Juana, Aswini and Gaganahari for winning the special prizes. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

congratulations to all the winners for winning the thread of the week award. I also congratulate to Juana, Aswiniand Gaganahari for winning special prizes. i'm getting motivating from all this.

Thank you for my prize and congratulations to Geekay, Juana and Gaganahari.
    Carpe Diem

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.