You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A friend in need is a friend indeed!

The type of friends you have will decide your success or failure in life. Sow a seed of friendship and reap a harvest of happiness.

Among the world's sparkling treasures, a prudent friend is the brightest jewel. The "Pearl of Life" says: Don't count what you lost. Cherish what you have and plan what to gain because past never returns but future may return the loss.

True friendship life is like a cotton. Don't make it havier by sinking it in water of sorrow. Make it lighter by letting it bow in the wind of joy.

Inspired by "Purani Jeans" Hindi movie and written on behalf of "Kasauli Cowboys".
    Yes no body can take the place of a prudent friend. We need a shoulder to express our deep anguish or resentment which we cannot tell any one. A good friend is a one who has the ability to behave with us and keep quiet for all our adventures in good and bad days. I challenge this life is immaterial and has no significance without a good friend on whom we can rely, relish and above all feel proud to have a strong foundation for the ever lasting relations. We may not happy with our relatives, but we are always happy with our friends no matter they chide us, tease up and even make instigating remarks. In this regard I wish to mention one ad running on television. One of the friend who lost one leg and his other close friends force him to jump with great reluctance. Before jumping that the greatest fear is not the height or injuring but how the friends create some tricky situations to win over.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The title of this thread is not new in ISC but content the way it has been put forth by the author.
    Coming to the topic, a good friend is always like support belt which help to reduce stress/pain in our normal life. Whose presence energies you with a new hope. Such friends should never be lost. There are time when you have differences between you but the relationship never get spoil, such kind of understanding should be there. Luckily, I have few friends in my life those who are like Gem, we fight, we argue, we stop talking for few hours, but at the end of the day we come back. Because we know how each other we support. We know when one will be standing behind us, we will stand together no matter what. So, yes friend and friendship are a bond of our life which should not get separated by our misunderstanding.

Real, A friend in need is indeed a friend. We will have many friends. All of them can't be our real friends. There is a saying in Telugu. When the tank is full of water, many frogs come there and stay there. Once the tank gets dried, all frogs will go from there to another tank with full of water. Same way many people will be around you,when you have plenty of money with you. Once you have no money with you, many of the people run away from you. Only few people will stay with you and try to see that you are well and they will take care of you. They are the real friends. They are the friends in deed.
    During our education, job and all walks of life we will make friendship with many. Among them we will remember a few of them, who are with us when we are in difficulties. We never forget them. Real friends will never go back or never hesitate to share our joy and grief. There will be hardly any chance to have a misunderstanding with them.

drrao
    always confident

It's a simple thought and true friendship offer smile, kind word, pleasant demeanor and helping hands. It isn't really difficult to maintain true relationsip and it goes a long way. The movie "Purani Jeans" has presented a real life situation and is wonderful story for us that makes us a sticklers.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

@Sir Mohan, I am glad for the response. I had recently seen that Advertisement. They sing; Yeah Lambha Ban Yaari Haan.

@Jeets, misunderstanding creates a big problem which can't be sorted out in the long term which might end up our relationship.

@Dr Shrinivas, yes, I agree with your statement: All of them can't be our real friends. It's a nice story narrated in your response. You reminded me of a father who has two son's. One was a helper to his father and other was just a wayward person who had so many friends when he had all his shares from father, spend all the wealth he had and finally poverty betrayed him when he had finished all his wealth.

Yes, a friend in need is a friend indeed. But it is increasingly becoming more difficult to find a true friend in this materialistic world.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

@Partha, thanks for the response. I was actually expecting your response.
    I agree with the statement, that true friends are becoming more difficult to find in this materialistic world. But, have you seen the Purani Jeans Hindi Movie? They have four friends. They lost one friend. Small tiff happens in relationship. It's worth watching.

Mr. John Deo: Thanks for giving so much importance to my opinion. I come to a conclusion on the basis of my observation and studying, and I write frankly whatever I observe. True friendship is becoming a very rare substance to find in the present-day world.

Unfortunately I rarely watch Hindi cinema nowadays.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sign In to post your comments