You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why NEET site is not opening. Candidates eager to dowload the admit cards ?

Today it was announced in print and electronic media that NEET 2017 admit cards are uploaded and the candidates can download the same through Cbseneet.nic/in portal. I am trying since one hour and could not see the admit card, as the site is getting crashed due to overwhelming hits. The CBSE must understand that there would be huge downloading from various places and the best thing they could have done is to leave the copy of admit card to the respective e mail address which would have been easy and sure.
    K Mohan,

Visit this site: AdmitCard NEET 17

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Just visited the site and it says service unavailable. Very disgusting.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Surprisingly, it did open when I visited it first, but not now. Likely, as you said, the server got overloaded and the portal crashed completely since everyone must be trying to log in at the same time!!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Now I could able to download the hall ticket at this hour. The editor may close this thread.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.