You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

For which topic did I won the prize?

Dear ISCians....
    Thanks to those who selected my thread as Thread of the week. I am very happy. But I don't know which of my threads got selected. How am I to know that. Guide me.
    'How many of you are like me, Aswini?' - is the thread got special prize for the week. In the announcement, the name of the thread is also given. I am surprised to see that how you got this doubt and why?

Aswini, you can find the URL highlighted with "TOW" and Cash Credit under your Dashboard. Click the Drop down menu, you'll see a dashboard. Click and scroll down. You will see view profile, edit and awards for tow etc. View your profile and click the "Gifts and Awards" page. Here you will find all the list and details of awards, ask expert, forum response, etc. Click on the "Details" link for more information.

@GeeKay, I think new members will gradually get used to this site and it is common that when we initially joined ISC we might have had came across this kind of wee confusion.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Thank you. I just overlooked or page didn't load fully as my Internet signals are weak.
    Carpe Diem

Ms Aswini,
    You have won the TOW award for your thread titled 'How many of you are like me Aswini?
    Kindly amend your this thread title to read "For which topic did I win (not won) the prize?"

No life without Sun ¤

Being a new member I do understand your curiosity and know what was awarded to you. Our members already responded with details. Just participate and reap the benefits in future too. Congrats.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.