You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of March 2017 Wizard Awards

Like in every month, we've got some special champions
    Amongst our ISCian contributors for the month of March ~
    Let's cheer & give them a standing ovation!

The winning Wizards are:
    1. Reena Upadhya for penning wonderful articles

2. John Deo for his expert answers

3. Saji Ganesh for his forum participation

4. Lienda for creating employment opportunities through job posts

Congratulations to all of you! You will each get a cash award of Rs.250/-.

[Note: there were no significant contributions in March for Updates & Photos and hence there are no Super Contributor awards for the month]
    Congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for winning the prestigious Wizard Awards for the month of March, 2017.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I am glad that I won wizard award for article section. Congratulations to all the winners and keep up the good work.

Congratulations to Ms.Reena Upadhyam Mr.John Deo, Mr.Saji Ganesh and Ms.Lienda for winning the Wizard Awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhya, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Leinda on their achievement of winning Wizard Awards for the month of March 2017.

My hearty congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for winning the prestigious Wizard Awards for the month of March, 2017.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I am glad that I have won three awards including Wizard of the month award. I have no words to express my excitement.

Also, I convey my heartiest congratulations and immense appreciation to Renna Upadhya for his contribution in Resource section. Saji Ganesh for his valuable contribution in forum section and honestly he deserve the award. And Lienda for his quality contribution in Job section.

I further wishes all the winners of Wizard of the month all the best and keep up the good work.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My hearty congrats to Reena Upadhya for penning wonderful articles and thus winning the wizard of articles section and that was wonderful accumulation of resources from her. My appreciation also goes to John Deo for his expert answers as wizard this time. He has the knack of replying to questions and that is growing. Of course who can forget Saji Ganesh for his forum participation, for which he won the wizard for this section. His contributions were immense and meainingful. And lastly a word of applause to Lienda for her wizard award in job section for creating employment opportunities through job posts
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for winning the Wizard Awards for the month of March, 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for winning the Wizard Awards for the month of March, 2017.

congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for winning the Wizard Awards for the month of March, 2017. I am glad to see all the winners of wizard of the year.

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhyay, Mr. John Deo, Mr. Saji Ganesh and Ms. Lienda for their brilliant contribution in their respective fields.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to: Reena Upadhyay, John Deo,Saji Ganesh and Lienda- the Winners of March 2017 Wizard Awards.

My best wishes and Congratulations to Reena Upadhyay, John Deo, Saji and Lienda for wining the Wizard award for their respective section. Keep continuing your hard work, Good luck to you all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.