You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

My name appears in super stars of article section

Today when I open my computer I come to know that my name is appeared in article super star. It is a great pleasure for me and I feeling a great joy.
    I want to thank all the members, editors and admin to support me in this journey. Many of you guided me whenever I made mistakes. I am thank-full to all of you for your support. I hope you will always guide me and give your suggestions.
    Thanks again.
    Congratulations! I can sense your sense of achievement because I have been there and have experienced it. Wishing you a fruitful journey on ISC. Continue creating and posting good content and you will be rewarded with appreciation from members and experience a sense of satisfaction within yourself. All the very best.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Yes. I have seen your name in super star of article section. It is a very good achievement and it is your sincere efforts that brought you there. Congratulations to you for your achievement and wish you a very rewarding long time on ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Hakimuddin , Its all your hard work which you have put on to the article section, is showing now. Indeed, becoming superstar in article section is not a small achievement. Keep going, all the best and good luck to you.

Congratulations. It seems you are working hard with the articles. Well done. Happy to see a new super star at ISC.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations! Personally I feel that Articles section is the most prestigious section of ISC. And it is really a matter of pride to become superstar of this section within such a short time. Well done!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Wonderful! It is indeed a commendable achievement Hakimuddin. Keep going. With continued contributions in the articles' section, which gives the highest points, we'll soon see you with a Diamond shield at your profile page in double quick time!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, that is really nice.
    But those who put up sincere and concerted efforts get rewarded in some way. In ISC it is the article section that gets revenue for the site and hence to the members also. Those who write more and more good articles stand to gain.

Keep the same spirit and get more achievements.

After article section, Ask Experts is the most moderated and respected section of this great site and those who are shining with super stars are the real experts of this site and great to know that you have also earned the place in the elite club of super stars in that section. That proves you have now developed a knack to understand and respond rightly to many questions posed there. Surely that is a great achievement and not all members are well versed expert here. Maintain that tempo and reach the number one super star spot and here is my best wishes in advance for that surge..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. Your hard work is a good motivation for new members like me. Keep going.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin. It is really wonderful feeling to be on the top spot. But the seat really deserves the hard work people but never with hardly working people. The best section of the platform is witnessing you as super star. Keep it up sir. Hope your name will flag in other sections too.

• Sign In to post your comments