- Category: Miscellaneous
- #596676Yes. Mr. K Viswanath deserves it. I have seen his films and the films in which he acted. A good old man to play the good old character roles. May God bless him with Dada Saheb Phalke Award.
I think our Government is late to recognize such a wonderful personality. He should have got this award few decades ago.
No life without Sun ¤
- #596687Wow what a great recognition for the ever famous K Vishwanath who churned out great Musical score of all time in Telugu called Shankarabaranam in 1979. For the first time in those days a musical story with classical music as the back bone and with lesser known heroine was attempted and Manju Bhargavi really gave her best in performance. And who can forget Somayajulu who was the main character of that film. All the credits goes to K Vishwanath for taking the film to greater heights and the songs sung by Balasubramanyam are even famous today. But he should have got this award long back. I think in the back drop of North -South discrimination being aired by actor Pawan Kalyan in the series of his tweets, the central government has silenced the South people with this award. Nevertheless K Vishnawath deserves this. Kudos.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #596712Yes, Sun it is too late to his talent as some of our senior ISC members don't know about K.Viswanath
A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.
- #596714Kasinadhuni Viswanath as he better known has been awarded Dadasaheb Phalke for the year 2016. It is the highest award in Indian Cinema and he will be the 48th recipient of this award. He will get a golden lotus, cash prise of Rs 10 lakh and a shawl from our President Pranab Mukherjee in 3rd of May2017. He has also won the Padmashree award in 1992 for his contribution to the Indian Cinema. Mr. K Viswanath who has made 50 films since 1965 and his 5 films has got National award. The films which are got national awards are Sankarabharanam, Sagara Sangamam, Swati Mutyam, Saptapadi, Kaamchor, Sanjog and Jaag Utha Insaan.
A award is an award which has been given for his valuable contribution to the Indian Cinema even if he got late but most important is the he has received it. Let's cheer for him.
- #596716K .Viswanadh a versatile Telugu Director of immense talents has got Dada Saheb Phalke award means it gave value to award itself. He is one of the director who worked on old rich cultural and traditional values of Indian heritage and he made them alive in the present generation too. He gave importance to value based interesting dialogues, traditional dances, traditional music, characters related to common man etc. in his movies. From old generation people to new generation people are very enthusiastic to see his movies whenever they are released. We can see utmost perfection in every scene he creates in his movies with no vulgarity or double meaning dialogues. In his interviews he used to say whenever he completes a movie he gets a feeling a part of his life get reduced. So that is the dedication K. Viswanath shows in creating his movies. Almost all his movies are gems and jewels only. Every song he created in his movies from 1965 till now are everlasting musical hits. Actually he might have honoured much much earlier than now and so we can say awarding him even at present is better late than never.
- #596717Congratulations to Sri Visvanath for getting the award of Dadasaheb Phalke for the year 2016. Mr. Bhushan congrats to you also for your hometown mate got the award.
Each of his film is a big epic by itself. The way he moulds the actors into the character is excellent. Everybody thought that his movie Sankarabharanam will be a failure. But after seeing the movie everybody saluted him for the way he has treated the subject and the music and the songs. Really a film immortal.
Sagara Sangamam is also master piece where his directional skills are touching the sky. Especially in a song where Kamal Haasan performed a dance on the well he has exhibited the skills to the highest level.
His movies are exemplary. He gives utmost importance to lyrics and music. He will never leave the artist without getting the best out of him.
10% of his movies got national awards which will speak about his caliber.
The award got value by offering it to Kala Tapasvi Sri Visvanath.