You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Pre-release Hangama of Bahubali 2

The entire World is set to watch India's mega movie Bahubali 2 on 28th of this month and the pre-release hype created by movie team further makes fans to go for first day first show. But the advance booking to many shows has been booked for weeks and those who missed has to wait for some days to watch the movie. For the first time merchandise of Bahubali 2 has fetched considerable revenue to the film maker and they already earned the profit before release itself. Have you planned to watch this movie on first day ?
    My both sons tried to book tickets for the first day to our family. But unfortunately they couldn't get anywhere near Moula Ali, Hyderabad . So we have to wait for some time. But as said by Mr. Mohan, every body wants know by seeing the movie why Kattappa killed Bahubali. Somebody who watched the movie tells the issue, we loose interest.

Bahubali, the conclusion trailer itself has created lot of interest among the people. So all are waiting for the release of the film. Already the producers made their money. Now it is the turn of distributors and theaters to wait for money returns.

drrao
    always confident

Of course, the revenue is generated much. Already pre-release business carried out more than the expectations of the makers. Myself placed a prebook order on Bookmyshow but so far nothing has been confirmed by them. I think first day I may not make it.

Frankly speaking, I didn't like the Bahubali first. May be the plot was not for my interest.
    Coming to your point. We have history in Indian Cinema or even the world wide that 2nd part of any movie could not ever come close to the first part. It never get the same popularity as in the first part. Whether you take Hindi movie like "Hera-Pheri", "Krish", Spiderman',"Terminator", "Alien" etc. The second part indeed, brought some new sensation or thrill but it never become like first part. The reason, people comes to see the movie keep thinking about the first part and when same amount of satisfaction they don't get, the movie become then normal. Let's see what is the future of Bahubali2.

Jeets you cannot compare the extension of other movies with that of Bahubali. The usage of graphics and the strong music itself a plus point for the second innings too and surely the movie is already a hit.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan ji, let's see, I just posted my view seeing the previous record. By the way strong graphic and music can not guarantee for a movie to become success. No offence I mean to Bahubali Fans.

Sign In to post your comments