You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best participants of Active GD - What is the better mode of examination – Online or Offline?

We had a good number of participants in the recent active GD on the topic What is the better mode of examination – Online or Offline? Very happy to say that the discussion was very healthy and in detail about the pros and cons of the Online mode of examinations with constructive suggestions. Well done friends, looking forward for your cooperation and active participation in the upcoming contests too.

The winners of this active GD are:
    Venkiteswaran
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati
    John Deo
    Joyshree
    Sushma and
    Partha Kanshabanik

It is also decided to give c.c to all other participants keeping in mind the strength of their argument. The c.c will be given to the very first response of the member in the thread itself.

Members, it is time to greet our best participants of this GD contest. Congratulations to the winners.
    Congratulations to the super Six! I quite enjoyed following this wonderful GD. Many thanks to Lovish Raheja for the topic. It was good to see John Deo's participation, right in the thick of things alongside the debating stalwarts, Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Partha, Joyshree & Sushma.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My hearty congratulation to Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, John Deo, oyshree,
    Sushma and Partha Kanshabanik for winning best participant award of active GD. I also want to thank Lovish Raheja for generating this thread.

Honesty is the best policy.

My hearty congrats to best participants on active GD on better mode of exam namely Venkiteswaran,
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati ,John Deo ,Joyshree , Sushma and Partha Kanshabanik

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, we all were waiting for the GD result and finally it has come. Kudos to these participants.
    My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to the winner Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, John Deo, Sushma and Partha. Wish you all the good luck for the future contest.

Thanks for the result announcement .
    I congratulate Ramakrishna Kambhampati, John Deo, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha Kanshabanik for being selected as best participants in the GD.
    As Vandana said rightly, special thanks goes to Lovish Raheja for bringing out the topic for GD.

It is welcome that other participants also may get cash credit.

Congratulations to my fellow-winners Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. John Deo, Ms. Joyshree and Ms. Sushma for winning this interesting GD. Gratitude to the Editors for selecting me as one of the winners. Appreciation to all other participants to make this GD very interesting. No doubt Mr. Lovish Raheja raised a beautiful thread for GD.

Thanks to the ME and Mr. Jagdish Patro for organizing this interesting GD.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to six participants who have won in GD.
    Best of Luck for the future contests

I convey my heartiest congratulations to the winner of Active Group Discussion's members: Venkiteswaran, Kambhampati, Joyshree, Partha and Sushma.

The thread along with the super contributor debate was quite entertaining. Thanks to the author of the thread, members and Editors.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Congratulations to all the winners of active GD , really learnt very much through their active participation . Many aspects were unknown to me but now I'm also able to suggest someone about both modes.
    Thanks to everyone for the contribution.

Congratulations to all the winners namely Venkiteswaran,
    Ramakrishna, John Deo, Joyshree, Sushma and
    Kanshabanik.

It was really a very healthy discussion and we learned various things from each other. I hope we will have more such opportunities to exchange our views on various topics.

Knowledge is power.

My congratulation to Mr.Venkiteswaran, Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Mr.John Deo, Ms.Joyshree, Ms.Sushma and Mr. Partha Kanshabanik for winning best participant award of active GD
    drrao
    always confident

WOW!! My hearty congratulations to MR. Mr.Venkiteswaran, Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Mr.John Deo, Ms.Joyshree, Ms.Sushma and Mr. Partha Kanshabanik for their active participation and wining the best participant award of Active GD.
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

Yes. ME has said it aptly. It is super sixer. Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Ramakrishna Kambampati, John Deo, Joyshree, Sushma and Partha Kanshabanik for their active participation in the lively GD. Keep it up. My appreciation to other members for their participation.

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir, Ramakrishna Kambampati, John Deo, Sushma, Joyshree and Partha Kansabanik for getting selected as the best participants in this well contested Active GD! All the participants did perform well.
    The cc and points for the best participants have been credited to their accounts.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hi all FOA Congratulations to all the winners of active GD.If you ask me both the mode having same importance. It's just the matter of the candidate's understanding (whether he/she is comfortable with, which mode). But my personal opinion is goes with online mode because easy, convenient and safer.
    Regards
    Incomeboy

My heartiest congratulations to the on line and off line winners
    Venkiteswaran
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati
    John Deo
    Joyshree
    Sushma
    and
    Partha Kanshabanik

Well done Members. Keep up your online and offline works.

No life without Sun ¤

Greetings to all,great job you're done by doing discussion in the forum of indiastudychannel.com.Here,both the online and ofline examinations are conducting very smoothly. Some candidates makes malpractice while attending exams both in online as well as offline.there is no one is greater than both exams.according to some philosopher ofline examinations are better than online.So, I hope you understand this, better to understand.have a great weekend... keep touch with me to know more tips and tricks.Okay!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.