You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 16th April to 22nd April 2017 (Winners)

It is now time to announce the winners of TOW for the week 16th April to 22nd April 2017.

The Winner is:
    1. Aswini for her thread - Cry, fight, laugh, enjoy, - be one with the character you see.
    ~ A natural thread where the emotions of us has been beautifully captured with words.

It is decided to award Special prize to:
    1. Kalyani for her thread- Do you remember Binaca Geetmala and Ameen Sayani?
    ~ A nostalgic thread that made everyone to recollect the golden times which our generation missed it..
    2. Jeets for his thread- Have we forgotten the "Unity in Diversity" mantra?
    ~ A thoughtful thread with a great message in it!
    3. Sushma for her thread- Realised how strong mother's love can be after experiencing it
    ~ Your realisation with happiness worthy of a Special prize too!

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    Congratulations to Ms. Aswini, Ms.Kalyani, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Sushma for their ecellent threads and consequent awards. While reading these threads, I had been considerably impressed. I wished I could have written such beautiful threads!

Congratulations once again to the award-winners.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Aswini for her thread Cry, fight, laugh, enjoy-be one with the character you see, which was a excellent thread which eventually won the thread of the week award. Also my appreciation to Kalyani, Jeets, Sushma for winning the special prize for their respective threads which were also impressing and informative.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Accept my hearty congratulations to the winners of TOW 16th to 22nd April. I further wishes them all the sucees.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Hearty congratulations to Aswini for being the winner of the thread for the week April 16-22, 2017. I also extend my wishes to to Kalyani, Jeets and Sushma for being the winners of the special prizes. Good work. All the very best.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners and they are Ms. Aswini, Ms.Kalyani, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Sushma.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Ms. Aswini, Ms.Kalyani, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Sushma for t awards. I wish all of them many more such awards in coming times.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Ms. Aswini for winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Ms.Kalyani, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Sushma for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations and my best wishes to Aswini, Kalyani and Sushma for their respective thread which won them TOW from 16th to 22nd April.

Thank you to Pranita and The Admin for selecting my thread. I would have been happier if my thread would have got some more responses. I know this kind of the subject which people think better to skip but today or tomorrow we have to answer this for the betterment of our country.

Congratulation to Aswini for winning the TOW prize. Congratulations to Kalyani, Jeets and Sushma for winning the Special Prize.

Thank you all especially Ms. Pranita for selecting my thread. My hearty congratulations to Ms. Kalyani, Mr. Jeets and Ms. Sushma.
    Carpe Diem

Hearty congratulations to Aswini, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 16th to 22nd April '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Kalyani, Jeets and Sushma!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.