You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to kill boredom ?

Sometimes in our life we are having a situation where we do not have anything interesting to do and we just feel bored and take time to recover back to our normal condition.

This spell of boredom is common in the life of many people while for some it may be occasional.

Do you also have such spells ? How to tackle with them ?
    Active people will be happy to be active always. Sometimes they may be forced to sit without any work. Then they may feel bored. Everybody will have some times of boredom. There are different ways to tackle it.

Generally when I feel bored, I do one of the following. Going for a movie or reading a good book or playing with my laptop or a chat with others. After some time I will become normal and start my work.

drrao
    always confident

Yes.... I do feel bored. I don't have friends at my home and all my friends stay at different places and my brother has his own gang and I am not allowed to go out. So when I get tired of reading I have nothing to do except sit in front of the TV, but I found a new way I have a secret diary and spend my free time writing down my thoughts and even then I feel utterly bored sometimes then if there is internet I spend time watching documentaries or other language movies but this won't work well. Writing down my thoughts works best and finally I realised that having a good is company is must to spend your free in a better way. Your companion can be your friend or you yourself.
    Carpe Diem

Those who have the ability to manage the time and talent with full use would never find the day or life boring and in fact some times I feel 24 hours in a day is not enough and it must be more. Surely everybody would have a hobby to associate with. Some likes books, some likes chatting with friends , some like outing, some wants to spend listening to peaceful music and some want watching television. And now a days every cell phone is having so much things happening in our palm and there cannot be boredom at all. So next time be with those who are jovial and joking always. You will never get bored.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments