You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Wonderful App to listen any FM Radio station live any where in the World with your Smart Phone!!

You want to listen any FM Radio Station situated any part of the World live, you can do so by installing "Radio Garden App" from Google play store. After opening the App. a World Map with Radio stations were shown in green dots in every part of the World wherever they are situated and once the pointer you move to that place you here the songs and programs with crystal clear voice. Through this you can hear the songs from FM stations of America, India, Syria, Russia, Sri Lanka or any station situated anywhere in the World. You can try and enjoy if you have a Smart Phone with net or Wifi facility.
    Wonderful information shared by the author. Surely I will try the new FM app Radio Garden and try to listen my missed radio stations like Radio Ceylon, Radio Russia with Tamil accent. At present our cell phone is connecting to only local FM stations and they are playing only new Hindi or local language songs. If I have the above app installed in my phone, surely can listen to instrumental music , Jazz and other instruments on Intentional radio and surely it would be thrilling experience. I shall revert back to you after installing the app and listening to various radio stations across the world.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes. I have seen this app. Somebody sent me in whatsapp. I tried that. A globe with green dots are coming. If you hit on a green dot, that are songs and music you can here. I have tried only once. It is successful. A good development and useful app. When you are travelling abroad and you want to here our music, this will be useful. But I don't know whether we can tune the stations like in our radio.
    drrao
    always confident

But the app is taking lots of time to down load. Already 15 minutes is over and its still in the process. I am very eager to have this app.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan sir, Your network may be slow and in my case it took only few seconds to install.

Sign In to post your comments