You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

About given email address to isc

I have just given my email address " bhawnap347@gmail.com". But now I had deleted that one. How can I associate my new email address with my existing isc account. Provide further information on this.
    Bhawna warm welcome to this site as a new member and being new you need not worry about associating with us with new e mail account. We are not concerned about your e mail ID nor it is necessary as there wont be any communication as such. But if you keeping eye on the adsense associate then please remember that you have to fulfill certain formalities like registered some own written articles, completing gold level member ie scoring 1000 points from this site , being regular to this site and participating in all the sections of the site. Please read help topics enlisted on the top right under More link and know about more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Bhawna, welcome here! To change the mail ID, go to your dashboard by clicking on your name at the right top corner and select 'edit profile'. Then delete the earlier ID and fill the new one in. Hope the answer suffices your query. Please go through the Help Topics and the Posting Guidelines so that you get an idea about this site.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• Sign In to post your comments