You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

My google AdSense account fully approved

I had applied for google AdSense account yesterday. Today I got message from Google Adsense team. The message is :
    Congratulations!
    Your account is now fully approved.
    Congratulations!
    Welcome to AdSense! We look forward to a long and successful partnership together.
    If you've already placed ad units on your site, you'll begin to see live, relevant ads, and can start earning money from your online content within a few hours.
    Make sure to place AdSense ad units on every page you want to show ads. You can add your AdSense ad code to any new page or site that complies with our program policies at any time.
    Get started
    Need help creating your ad unit? We've got a few tips.
    See you online,
    The Google AdSense Team
    P.S. If you have extra time, grab a comfy chair and browse through our handy AdSense guide to getting started.
    Is my account fully approved? What should I have to do now? Should I have to do any setting or not? I don't know any thing about its setting .
    Senior members please guide me what to do next?
    Congrats for getting the Google AdSense approved from Google team. Normally members are not getting fast approval but it in your case you seems to be lucky. Now the formal approval from our site is also essential. Now all the previous posts, the present contributions and future ones would be considered for Adsense earnings. So even when you are not performing or not at the computer, your earning spree would continue. My advise is not to stop here. Keep on reaping the profit and I would like to hear from you the first receipt of Google adsense payment shortly. Celebrate this achievement.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

First, accept my hearty congratulation for getting an approve Google Adsense account. Yes, off course your Adsense account is fully approved if you have applied through your own blog then you have to create an Ad unit, copy the scrip and paste it in your website and you'll see live ads. If you applied through ISC, you don't have to panic. Just login to your Adsense account, under "My Sites", check the website and look for "indiastudychannel.com" and verify the site.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Congratulations for the acceptance of Google Adsense of your Account at ISC. From now on wards if you create good posts more and more in Article Section, Ask expert section, Examination Papers section etc. your earning opportunities become more. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors at ISC in improving your Adsense earning opportunities.

Congratulations for the success. Now You will have more chances to make money through this.I wish all the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Hakimuddin, Now you try to post article as much as possible and keep contribution in other section too. All the best and good luck to you.

Accept my wishes on your new achievement Mr. Hakimuddin. Hearty congratulations to you. Please follow the rules as given by our seniors and you can be a good guide for the members like us.

Congratulations! I can sense your excitement, as I recall the time my AdSense account was approved. I was overjoyed - though back then I did not quite understand how it worked and the earning potential this feature offered. Keep contributing in all sections as suggested by other seasoned members and you will be able to boost your earnings manifold. Good luck.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Great news, Mr. Hakimuddin! Now it's time to commence the next part of the journey. Waiting for the announcement from you regarding receipt of first cheque from Google AdSense. Best wishes!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin. Indeed a great achievement by you. To earn more adsense revenue, please contribute more and more to ISC by way of writing articles on good topics. An article per day will increase your google adsense everyday.
    No life without Sun

thanks to all for your good wishes and support. I need your support in future also.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hakimuddin,

Congratulations - glad you finally got the approval. I had typed out my response twice, with some advice on what to do next, but unfortunately got logged out both times and had foolishly forgotten to do the usual Ctrl+C and hence the text was not saved. I will be posting a separate thread today or tomorrow for AdSense guidance to help members, like was done earlier, and will post my suggestions there.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

@ Vandana madam
    thank you very much for your support and guidance. You had forgotten but I remember 4 years ago you had help me a lot to get google AdSense but unfortunately not ablea to get at that time. But now I have a fully approved account.
    Thanks again.

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments