You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yes. I got the answer to, why Kattappa killed Baahubali.

Yes. I got the answer today to the much awaited question for the last two years. Of course, so many audience got the answer by now. What I mean to say, in this much hype of the movie, I could get the tickets for the movie and watched with family. It's worth watch movie for those who watched the Part.I. The efforts, hard work of the entire crew of on-screen and off-screen is laudable. Though the first half of the movie is so so upto 15 minutes before the interval, since then every spectator would forget to close his eyelid. It is really an eye feast on Indian screen.

My dear members, don't think that I am big fan of Prabhas - the hero or Rajamouli - the director. I am a big movie lover.
    This is good you got the answer and you are lucky you got the tickets. Thanks for not revealing the answer in this thread. I couldn't get the tickets. So I have not watched the movie. I want know the answer myself by watching the movie. I will try for tickets on Sunday.

I am also it a fan of Prabhas. But I am a regular movie watcher on screen. At least one movie a week.. I don't want to miss good movies.

Thanks for your inputs regarding the movie and now I am more enthused to go and watch the movie at the earliest.

drrao
    always confident

Well... it seems like the Bahubali the conclusion is worth watching. I saw a trailer of that movie. However, as compared to The Spartan Hollywood movie, it's going to to be awesome.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Yes those watched Bahubali 2 might have got the answer as to why Kattappa killed Bahubali ? The hype created by media and the pre-release hungamma has made more interest in the public to watch on first day itself even with higher ticket rates. On the first day itself the movie has earned 130 crore and for the next two weeks the theaters are booked with full house. That means within 10 days the movie is going to earn 1000 crore and already it earned 600 crore through franchise. The producers Rajmouli must be basking in glory as the cash registers ringing for having screened in 9000 theaters across the globe.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

yes, I have also got the answer of the most awaited question yesterday. The movie is really wroth watching. Every scene and stunt will give you a great pleasure and enjoyment. No doubt a must watch movie. Many thanks to the team who create such a nice movie and support directly and indirectly for this movie.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments