You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request to give rights to post articles

I, Dhananjoy Chakraborty, am an engineer who has passed the B.Tech examination and now develop programs.
    In spite of being an engineer, I have always been very fond of literature. I scribble short stories and poems even now. I love to read and write various articles. Being a genuine lover of literature, I would love to gain the right of posting some valuable contents in the 'Article Section'.
    I would like to post articles about education, various methods of approach to a subject, and some other education related topics. I would be very grateful if I get the right.

Dhananjoy,

Your posting rights were removed from the articles section last year. Since you have been away for a long while, it cannot be restored right away. It is suggested that you first contribute for about a month or so in other sections. Your contributions will then be checked for adherence to guidelines and then the Webmasters will reconsider whether or not to restore your posting permission for articles.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana,
    Thanks a lot.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.