You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My dream Interview with PM Narender Modi.

I was sitting at PM's official residence as I was offered coffee and biscuits by his staff. Thus came the beaming PM and I rose to give him a strong shake hand and a tight hug. Then I proceed. Sir I am common mad want to ask some questions bothering me and expects straight answer from you sir. Ok Proceed.

Mohan: Why are you so popular than other political leaders of this country ?
    PM : They try to find fault with my every work and they get bad name and I keep working
    without much pamper.
    Mohan : Do you expect applause for your every good attempt ?
    Well a performer needs applause to move ahead for next task.
    Mohan : Sir your De-monetization effort was a great guts effort. Have drawn flak or succeeded.
    PM : Laughs... For money hoarders I am night mare, for corrupt people I am a Yama, and for
    common man, my future programs would directly benefit them.
    Mohan : Why should I vote you again ?
    PM ; Laughs.... Good people wants good persons at helm of affair. Am I not good to trust ?

The interview would continue after break....
    You might want to change your introduction to the PM - from being a 'common mad' to a 'common man', lest people take you seriously.

I have a question for you - Why the break?

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1

Delete Attachment

Mr. Mohan,
    Will comment on this thread and your interview with PM Modi only after you complete your interview and say good bye to Modi.

@ Why the common man has become common mad? Are we mad?

No life without Sun ¤

If it is not live, one must be careful of publishing an interview duly editing it properly, while it is an interview with a VVIP. Please take care of the rest of it after the break.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Mr. Mohan, is the break not over yet? I am waiting eagerly to the next part. Break can't be more than 3 minutes. Just I said it on the lighter side.

I think Mr.Mohan is a very good admirer of Mr. Modi. Whenever he talks about Mr.Modi, I notice a pleasure in his words. Very good. Mr.Modi is really a man of doing. He does more than he say. We will definitely have brighter times if he continues for another period.

drrao
    always confident

I think the break coincides with the point system. The interview may stretch into many nano, 5 point threads. I am going to lose interest in this.
    The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1

Yes I am common mad person just like that who admires Modi very much. Hope members adjust to my words.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Mohan, please don't venture for a mega interview stretching to several days as this is not a 24x7 channel. Let the interview as well as the breaks be short and sweet so that the audience/ readers do not lose interest.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Saji I am interviewing a PM. He also has many works in between and I have to wait. So our members should also wait. No other go.
    K Mohan

Welcome back :
    Mohan: Sir your opinion on Kashmir....
    PM. I know you would ask this question. For me the intuitions are clear. The people of Kashmir must choose
    between Tourism and Terrorism. They should not get along with instigation from others and spoil life.
    Mohan: Nice sir, But what way the youth can open up and be with the main stream ?
    PM : I am open to new ideas. Government open to new ideas. Youth can become some groups of think tank
    and churn out new ideas for the development of Kashmir and I shall fully support.
    Mohan: Sir when I saw other PM's they looked tensed and unable to meet the challenges posed. What about
    You sir ?
    PM : For me too challenges do come from various quarters. But I take it calm and composed to deal. I am
    happy that I need not worry about developing my party as I have strong army behind our Party
    Cheif Amit Shah and thus I give full time to governance with difference.
    Mohan : Sir you have mooted idea of holding General and Assembly elections in one go. Will that work out ?
    PM : Why not ? I have made great proposal and India can save much money by holding single day election
    across the country and our EC is also well poised to take the task. Let us see.

Taking one more break ....

K Mohan

Sign In to post your comments