You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

How to earn money by this website?

Hi there... I'm new to India study channel,I want to know how it works and how can I make money.
    Mr. Mansoor: first go through each and every Section and Sub-Section of this wonedrful site. Read the 'Help' topics carefully, learn to write good Articles, know how to post Jobs, give good answers to the questions. You will earn good money. First try to learn-then only you can earn.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mohammad Mansoor, a warm welcome to the best educational portal in India! At the outset, let me tell you that this is not a money making site as such though you will be able to earn some money based on the quality and quantity of your contributions to the different sections and participation in the various contests that are announced from time to time.

I would suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines and the Help Topics to get an idea about ISC. It would also help you in making your journey smooth if you could spare some time to go through the contents already posted in different sections to understand the requirements of this site.

Please do feel free to ask any doubt by raising a thread in this forum. We will all be happy to guide and help you out. Please note that you must not post copied contents and must not use SMS language. Also, do make it a point not to respond to forum threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active. All the best!

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Duplicate.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Many times many members are posting the same thread. Another thing I observed is same topic by changing the sequence and words is posted as different threads.
    Mr.Mansoor. welcome to the site. Please go through all help topics in the site. That will give you all the information. Don't worry. I was also doing similar things. But slowly I am trying to correct myself.

drrao
    always confident

Oh well...this site is not only for earn money / make money and also learn how to make money and learn to write goo articles perfectly.

Mansoor warm welcome to this site. Yes being a new member you would be more interested to know as to how to earn from this site. Surely earning is possible. But do not expect windfall here but a decent income based on your writing caliber is always assured. All you must is to create articles on any subject in your own words with good heading. Heading bring instant net users to your article, once the heading is decided then create a brief summary, because summary is the introduction of your body content. They write detailed content and if possible with some illustrations or personally created images or specifications to support your content. That way your presentation would end with a conclusion part of your own observation.. Once the article is approved, you may even earn up to 100 as cash credit. Thus proceed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank-you so much for your time and help.

You are doing well and good job with this website.
    May God bless you and your family and friends.
    Thank-you for your help again and Again.

Good evening.
    Have a great day.

Thanks again for your response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.