You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

2017 Summer activities for ISCians....coming soon!

Just a heads up to create excitement & drum up enthusiasm this coming month of May!

We are going to organize a flurry of activities for members to keep you all happily busy and busily happy this entire summer season. There will be a wide variety, from nano ones to elaborate ones. Perhaps a poem contest? Maybe a quiz thrown in?

Ah.....keep guessing....and while you do so, make sure that you check the forum every single day, starting from 1st May. There may just be a quickie time-bound writing contest which you could miss in the blink of an eye!!

And did I forget something? - of course, yes! These will all be having main prizes and/or cash credits for participation, with some having super cash awards for the winners.

Cheers!
    Nice to here madam and I waiting for announcement with great joy and excitement. I am eagerly waiting to participate in the summer activities .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks Mam, looking forward to participate in all those summer activities.

I sincerely hope that at least 12 hours time will be given for time-bound contests. Nowadays I am becoming more lazy.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Good to hear that ISC is going to announce summer contest. Let the contest be announced on early morning so that every member can participate the whole day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good news from Managing editor in this hot summer. While there is abnormal heat prevailing in the atmosphere, ISCians hope that the announcement will bring down the heat and make some cooling effect by way of summer contest and prizes. Awaiting to participate.
    No life without Sun ¤

Wow... cool news in hot summer. May be it is not an old one to the oldies of ISC, but for the members spending the first summer in the platform, its a great joy to be part of the contest. Looking forward with excitement. Thank you mam.

One quarter of the month of May is about to be completed. Why there is nothing from Vandana for excitement and joy? Hope, there is something on the pipeline.
    No life without Sun ¤

I have always kept my word. Have patience!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.