You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Let us enjoy this ISC cool quiz from Sun in this hot summer .

Members,
    Here is a simple Quiz for us to enjoy and learn. Fill in the blanks with suitable words/information.

1. ISC was established by ...............................................................
    2. ISC participates in .........................................................................
    3. ISC Ranks as India's..................highest in Alexa ranking.
    4. ISC office is located at...........................................
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to..........................
    6. ISC was established in the month of ...........of the year..............
    7. ...........percent of google adsense revenue share goes to the members.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is..........................................................
    9. ...........members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. .......................is a very silent owner of ISC.

The member posting the first and all correct answers will be awarded a gift from ISC virtual gift shop.
    This quiz is purely to know and update our knowledge on ISC. Why there is no response from the ISC loving members to this quite easy quiz? Is it tough to answer?
    No life without Sun ¤

Here are the answer.

1. ISC was established by Timmy John.
    4. ISC office is located at Kochi.
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to Sun.
    6. ISC was established in the month of July of the year 2007.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is Jose Mathew .
    9. 10 members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. Timmy John is a very silent owner of ISC.

Mr. Jeets,
    Good to see your good response. Yet there are wrong answers and no answers. Let other members come up after seeing your enthusiasm.

No life without Sun ¤

1. ISC was established by ..Timmy, Tony and Mathews
    2. ISC participates in every country
    3. ISC Ranks as India's..2..highest in Alexa ranking.
    4. ISC office is located at.....Kochi......................................
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to..Sun........................
    6. ISC was established in the month of ...July........of the year......2007........
    7. .90..........percent of google adsense revenue share goes to the members.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is......Jose Mathews....................................................
    9. ..10.........members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. .Timmy John......................is a very silent owner of ISC.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan,
    You have scored 50 percent only. Neither passed nor failed.
    Jeets has scored 40 percent.

No life without Sun ¤

My answers are as under:-

1. ISC was established by ...............................................................Ans: Mr. Timmy John, Mr. Tony John and Mr. Jose Mathews
    2. ISC participates in .........................................................................Ans: The question has no meaning.
    3. ISC Ranks as India's..................highest in Alexa ranking. Ans: I don't know.
    4. ISC office is located at........................................... Ans: Kohi.
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to..........................Ans: Mr. Sun
    6. ISC was established in the month of ...........of the year..............Ans: July, 2007
    7. ...........percent of google adsense revenue share goes to the members. Ans: 66% (2/3rd)
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is..........................................................Ans: Mr. Timmy John
    9. ...........members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC. Ans: 12 (Twelve)
    10. .......................is a very silent owner of ISC. Ans: Mr. Jose Mathew

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,
    You have scored 40. Check the answer for Q. 4.

No life without Sun ¤

Definitely it would be Kochi. Now 'c' has stopped obeying my command!

Thanks, Mr. Sun for pointing out the typo.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Members,
    We being ISCians, it is better to know about ISC. The 10 simple Quiz questions are purely related to ISC only. What is the use of being an ISCian without the knowledge of ISC? Please search for the right answer and post it here to prove that you are also a sincere ISCian who knows about ISC..

No life without Sun ¤

My Answers,
    1. ISC was established by .....Mr.Timmy John..........................................................
    2. ISC participates in .......Educative programmes in .INDIA.................................................................
    3. ISC Ranks as India's........2nd..........highest in Alexa ranking.
    4. ISC office is located at.................Kochi..........................
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to..............SUN............
    6. ISC was established in the month of .........July..of the year....2007..........
    7. ....90%.......percent of google adsense revenue share goes to the members.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is...........................................Mr... Timmy John...............
    9. .....10......members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. ..Mr.Jose Mathew.....................is a very silent owner of ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Hi Sun,

Please find below my answers.

1. ISC was established by ..........Mr.Timmy John..........................
    2. ISC participates in .......Google Adsense Programme...................
    3. ISC Ranks as India's.....second.......highest in Alexa ranking.
    4. ISC office is located at.........Kochi..................
    5. The first creative badge of ISC was awarded to.....Mr.Sun..........
    6. ISC was established in the month of ..July....of the year.......2007.....
    7. ....90...percent of google adsense revenue share goes to the members.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is..........Mr.Timmy John........................
    9. .....12.....members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. .......Dr.Sanjeev......is a very silent owner of ISC.

Regards
    Rizwan

1. Timmy John
    2. Discussions (the words "ISC participates in" is not at all clear to give any indication of what aspect it applies to)
    3. Alexa ranking of ISC in India is # 1,363 . Category wise it is #3 for Asia-India-Education.
    4. Kochi, Kerala
    5. Sun
    6. ISC was launched online in July 2007 (I recall that some years back in a thread Tony Sir had mentioned it was created / set up in some other month but was launched online in July of that year.)
    7. 90%
    8. Timmy Sir
    9. 12 members
    10. I suppose you are implying Jose Sir. However, as such, there is no silent owner of ISC. Each of our three Webmasters - Timmy Sir, Tony Sir & Jose Mathew - are managing one or more administrative tasks. Simply because one or more of them is not regularly visible in the forum in recent times only does not imply that they are "silent".

Sun - for any quiz there should be a closing date.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Madam Vandana,
    Thanks for your participation in Sun's easy quiz on ISC. This is an open quiz for all without any closing date. This thread is valid until it becomes old after ten days. The result will be announced on 9th May 2017.

I expect all the sincere ISCians who read this thread to post their responses.

No life without Sun ¤

1. ISC was established by ..Timmy John (under the guidance of Jose Mathews)
    3. ISC Ranks as India's..2nd.highest in Alexa ranking.
    6. ISC was established in the month of ...July........of the year......2007........
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is......Timmy John
    9. ..10.........members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. Jose Mathew....................is a very silent owner of ISC.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

1. ISC was established by ..Timmy John (under the guidance of Jose Mathews)
    3. ISC Ranks as India's..2nd.highest in Alexa ranking.
    8. The Pay Master of ISC is......Timmy John
    9. ..12........members have earned more than Rs. 50000 from ISC.
    10. Jose Mathew....................is a very silent owner of ISC.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Mr.Sun,

Hope this thread is not forgotten.

Regards
    Rizwan

Yes Members, I did not forget this thread. As of now, I am away from home, and I peep into ISC with my ordinary mobile occasionally. Will surely come out with the result very shortly before 16th May after I reach home and sit with my desktop. Please bear with me.
    No life without Sun ¤

The result has been announced in a separate thread. You all can have a good look at it and congratulate the winner and the runners-up.
    No life without Sun ¤

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.