You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Is it wrong to discuss about our hair cuts while we could discuss about our brushing of teeth?

Dear ISC, Editors and Members,
    Is it wrong to discuss about our hair cuts while we discuss about our brushing of teeth?
    Members, Very recently, we have had good discussion about brushing of our teeth at ISC. While editors have permitted the brushing of teeth for discussion, they have deleted my thread regarding keeping of hair in the summer. Is it wrong to discuss about maintenance of hair at ISC? Does the editors love the teeth and hate the hair? What is wrong with our good editors?

I really don't understand why editors are partial in treating the threads posted by members. These sort of activities by editors discourages my contribution to ISC. Will the concerned editor respond to this thread?
    Sun,

Only a part of your thread's text was something which you could have posted as a query in the Ask Expert section, namely about how to take care of one's hair during the summer. The rest of the text of your thread was not considered appropriate for forum discussion & we have deleted similar threads on the topic earlier too.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.