You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for March 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of March 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for March 2017.
    Thanks for the announcement.

I am extremely proud and express my hearty congratulations to the top twenty contributor who are awarded with Revenue share bonus for the month of March.

Thanks.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Congratulations to top twenty participants of ISC (including myself) who have found their names in the list for February, 2017.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to all those who have found their names in the revenue share bonus list for the month of March 2017. Great work of top twenty of ISC.

My hearty congrats to all the top 20 recipients of revenue share bonus for Mar 2017 and this time too I am benefited with rupees 469 and for which I am thankful to ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks, I have received my first Revenue share bonus. Congratulations to all top 20 members who recieved RSB of this site.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulations to the recipients of Revenue Share Bonus for the month of March 2017. The revenue share bonus received by me is the lowest RSB that I received from ISC . I think, I must be more active to earn a good sum of RSB in future. Thanks lot Mr. Timmy M John.
    No life without Sun ¤

Thank you Sir, for announcing the revenue share bonus for March. I am glad to have made on the list and I would like to congratulate all the other members whose names were announced. Keep up the good work.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have found their name in the list of the top twenty who are eligible for the revenue share bonus!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My heartiest congratulations to all top 20 contributors of ISC and thanks to webmaster for this monthly announcement
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all who made it to the top 20 for the March revenue share!

The monthly revenue sharing program was started in February 2011 . Six years on, as we get the revenue share for March 2017, we truly realize how many, many members have benefited by this truly wonderful offer of the ISC Webmasters. On behalf of every ISCian, I would like to thank the Webmasters, Timmy Sir, Tony Sir & Jose Mathew for this warm gesture. It has meant a lot to us to get that generous extra for our contributions to the site. Thank you Sirs!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Its one of the best efforts started in February 2011 by ISC.
    This would definitely energize the new comers and inspire them for new thing which they can present over here for all of us.
    Something shall be happen at any point of time for the well being of everyone.
    I congratulate the all who are winner for the same.

Congrats to all those who got the RSB this month, especially the first timers.

It is one of the encouragements for active participation in ISC. I am aware that I am not active now a days as earlier. Hence my name does not find place in the RSB list. I expect more new names find place in future lists.

Congratulations to all the members who have received Revenue share Bonus. The hard work and determination to be active on ISC pays off. The revenue sharing program motivates the newcomers and all the members on this platform to make their contributions. Thank-you Webmasters and Tony Sir for this warm gesture.

Congratulations to all the recipients of RSB awards. But I didn't get my name in the payment list. As I am new, cn any body give me the clarification about the payment rule of ISC.

Congratulations to all members who have made it in to the list of top 20 to get the revenue share bonus for March 2017. This award really encourages members for more participation in ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hello... first of all congratulations to toppers of the revenue share bonus for March 2017.it is very helpful to promote the members to achieve more and more.it shows that their efforts was not wasted that is appreciates on INDIASTUDYCHANNEL.there are thousands of people were joining every time to time and those members are don't know about revenue sharing bonus.it is very helpful to all members.okay then, let us meet in the next discussion,till there ba bye,take care , Have a great day. Thank-you!

Hi,
    As I am new to this site, can any body specify me about the payout limits for per month?? I did not find my name in this list. Is Revenue share bonus is available for every month?? I have joined this site for few months only. Can any body tell me when I apply for adsense account.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.