You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

While you have the light, believe in the bits and pieces of light.

[This entry is disqualified for the TOW topic based contest due to copyright violations]

We all have moments when we feel better than ever before, and we say, "I felt fit for anything; if only I could always be like this!" Those moments are moments of insight which we have to live up to even when we don't feel like it. Many of us are no good for the everyday world when we are not in expected positions or being hard up or fail to achieve our goal. Yet we must bring our everyday life up to the standard revealed to us in our dreams when we dreamed about it.

Never allow a feeling that was awakened in you in your dream to evaporate.
    Never place yourself on the shelf by thinking, "How great to be in such a wonderful state of mind!" Act immediately even if your only reason to act is that how you would rather not. Don't say, I'll do it- just do it!

Pick yourself up by the back of the neck and shake off your fleshly laziness. Laziness can always be seen in our cravings when we experience bits; all we talk about is our planning for our time. Don't give up because you have been blocked and confused once- go after it again.

Burn your bridges behind you, and stay commited. Never give up, and never change your decisions in the light of what you saw and learned because while you have the light, believe in the light.

This thread is for TOW entry for the week 30th April- 6th May 2017
    Copied content. Same text appears at: https://utmost.org/can-you-come-down-from-the-mountain/ and some of it at: http://tessamisner.blogspot.in/2008/04/
    Good observation by the author through Tow topic. In life sometimes we have to take decisions forthwith and cannot be postponed and that us well highlighted by the author. Instead of I will do it, it is better just do it right now. Those who are prompt and taken earnest decision at right time have won the life and set an example for others. We should not ponder over bad moments faced in life and that will only waste the time, instead surge ahead and make sure that you will take alternative arrangement to get out of the challenging situation. One thing is sure those who know to work, they know how to tackle problems too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr.John Deo, you have shaken off our laziness with your post. Nice expression. I can do it is always better than Can I do it? I will do it is always better than I can do it. But doing it right at that moment is really a better idea. Of course, so many other factors will come into front. What are you doing at that moment, what are your priorities and what is the number of this issue in your list. These things also will be there. However postponement is always not correct. The chance will come to us rarely. Without postponing grab the chance, you may not get the chance again. This should be our attitude.
    drrao
    always confident

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.