You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Easily available items reduces stress in our daily life

Stress is becoming a common one in every person nowadays. To reduce the stress, many of us running to doctors and consuming many medicines. But the easy step to reduce stress is consuming the following in our daily routine itself is sufficient.
    • Egg is good one to neutralize the activities of Brain as it contains Vitamin B, Iodine, Omega3 fat, zinc, Protein.
    • Banana is a good one to increase the Hormone which induces the happiness mood well as it contains Potassium and Triptopen.
    • Strawberry fruit also contains Potassium and Vitamin C which induces the nerves well.
    • The content of potassium in cherry fruits maintains the blood flow well and maintains the tissues of brain well.
    • As the coconut contains special fat, it is highly helpful to human in brains wellness.
    • Black chocolate improves the nerves leading the blood to brain and thereby the stress is maintained in good level. But the black chocolate contains good volume of calories; it should be consumed in limited level.
    • Regular but normal level of consumption of Honey is good one to maintain the brain well.
    The tendency of the people in the society now is to make hay while the sun shines. So they want to run and earn. In this process everybody is getting stress. in addition to that the pressure from the top is another factor. consequent to this health problems will start. Mr.Pattabiraman has given very good points to avoid this stress.

Sometimes I am also getting stressed. But generally what I do is, I will divert my mind for sometime from the problem by taking out a fiction book and start reading. slowly I get immersed in the book. I get relaxed. Again I start working on my problem

drrao
    always confident

Stress is becoming a common ailment now a days and we can attribute it to the modern competitive life style and it's perils.

It is said that a healthy body possess a healthy mind and
    no doubt, certain foods can be helpful in nourishing the brain, but as far as stress is considered it is basically dependent on the mindset and unless there is a change in our thinking it is difficult to eradicate this demon. Some people have a lot of expectations from their efforts and if results are not commensurate with their efforts they feel hurt, dejected and stressed.

In such situations one has not only to console oneself but also take it sportingly and divert ones mind to another activity and another effort. Removing failures and setbacks from memory as soon as possible is one way to get rid of it.

Knowledge is power.

The author has been time and again coming up with great tip notes on one aspect or the other and that makes great reading and following as it contains new information and this one is also great.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I think stress balls and a great massage works better than eating all these stuffs. I mean, we regularly do eat chocolates right? And chocolates have many of the above mentioned ingredients.But still we can't cope up with stress, because according to me, stress is more psychological than biological.
    Then having a good diet won't solve the problem right? To change the mind or divert it will.
    Yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and massages can induce a positive effect on your body.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Aditya -
    Stress can be both psychological and biological. It is a myth that it affects us only psychologically.

Your view that diet cannot bring down stress levels is not right. Diet plays an important role in our overall wellbeing and it definitely helps in alleviating stress levels. Remember, the nutrients in the food help the body to function. Nutrients are also required for the production of feel good hormones. Serotonin for instance is a brain chemical that helps to relax. Foods rich in carbs can help boosts levels of this chemical.

Also, chocolate that is available as confectionary has more sugar and fats in it than the actual goodness of chocolate. To get benefits from chocolate the dark variety must be eaten. What we eat affects our physical as well as mental health.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Sign In to post your comments