You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

April 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    My best wishes and congrats to all those members who have been getting their cash payment for the Month of April 2017. And those who fall short of threshold earnings, they would get next month.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to all those who have got the cash payments for the month of April '17! Better luck next time to those who fell short! Keep contributing and remain active in different sections!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for April month. Wishing others for their luck to receive their payments in the next month.

Just now I have checked the figure. Most probably this is my highest amount to be paid in a month. I am plesantly surprised!

Congratulations to other top participants who are listed in the most-awaited list! Great going!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations those who received Cash Payments !! Keep Contributing.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Thanks.

My name has been and invoice has been uploaded today. This is my second payments from ISC which account more than 1k and 200 rupees total earnings in two months just by contributing one to two hours a day.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

First of all thanks to webmaster for this announcement and my heartiest congratulation to all member who are in the list of April 2017 Cash Payment
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to all members who have received their payments from ISC for the month of April 2017. I wish everyone to get more awards like this by contributing fruitful content in ISC. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks to announce payment at earliest of the month. My name is also in the list of payment. I got Rs. 1200. I have also uploaded scanned copy of invoice.
    Thanks again

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all those members who are receiving cash payment and I am glad to be a part of it. Keep contributing cause hard work really pays off.

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving cash payment. I am glad I also got a payment of Rs. 1100/. I have uploaded the invoice.
    drrao
    always confident

I have uploaded my invoice seeking to receive the payment fast.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving cash payment. I have uploaded my invoice amount Rs.700/
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to all the members of this site who received their payments this month. But sir I did not find my name in the list. How I can see my name in payment list or how can I know my current earning for this month.

I had uploaded invoice Ref No: invoice # ISC-87378 Dated 03 May 17. Did not received payment yet. Kindly look into the matter.
    Regards
    NKS

N K Sharma,
    The Webmasters have been informed.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you madam for your quick response.

Hello NK Sharma

I have transferred your payment. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you sir, I received the payment.
    Regards
    NKS

Hi,
    I have not received the payment yet.
    Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty Congrates to all member who received the cash payment for april month . all member who dont received cash payment in april month. Good luck for next time .

Hello Padmini

Due to an error in our email service, I didn't notice your invoice. Your payment is cleared now.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.