You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do not believe the cloud. It may cover Sun for a while and that is not relief.

During scorching heat and peak summer we all want definite break and even pray rains during summer. But rains wont come anyway and some formation of clouds due to changing climate elsewhere would bring certain cheer in us. People think that with clouds started covering the sun, there would every chance of no heat further and they start venturing out. Within minutes the clouds would vanish and the same heat wave continues. This hide and seek game is going on since one week and the elders are the most affected ones.
    I understand your anxiety and agree with your last statement.

In Nagaland, we, as always has very little temperature in Summer and temperature start to drop suddenly after September every year. We experience pleasant weather. Hence, I don't care sun being covered by cloulds. People in plane regions may have temperature, hotness experience since the sun is very high during day time and the same temperature exist even at night. I wonder how people managed to survive in those regions.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

John for the people in deccan regions like us, we can tolerate up to 40 degrees centigrade and not above that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is the magic of Sun to get covered for a while to protect from the heat emanating from the earth. Also, Sun doesn't want to have a continuous view on the earth where the people live with corruption, scandals, decoity, looting, eloping, murdering, cheating, abusing etc etc etc. It is not a fun from Sun, but a fact from Sun.
    No life without Sun ¤

This year the SUN is very harsh on us. Probably he is angry with us because of our unworthy acts and deeds. But in between he was going back the clouds for some time to give a little relief to us. Don't think that summer has gone. If a little drops of rain today tomorrow the sun will be very severe. This is the trend generally.

There is a saying in telugu. By seeing water in clouds, don't pour out the water in your pot. So don't expect heat to be less because of these clouds. take all precautions when you go out to avoid effects of hot sun.

drrao
    always confident

Figuratively I believe in clouds because it helps to value the brighter moments.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

On the other way, even the Sun is not an exception for the natural phenomenon and he has to hide beneath the clouds even for shorter moments!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Sign In to post your comments