You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggestion: Kindly add more keywords on different and diverse subjects

Just now I have written and uploaded an article on endangered species of Asia. After uploading the same, when I tried to add some appropriate key-words, I was astonished to find that there has been almost no keyword on wildlife, nature, protection of endangered species, conservation efforts, etc. As a result, my keywords in respect of this article are not fully appropriate.

I humbly request the Webmasters and Managing Editor to look into this issue and add aditional keywords on different and diverse subjects. They may also take the suggestions of Members in this regard. Each Member may be asked to name five different subjects and give ten different keywords on each subject.

I hope this would solve the problem of keywords.
    The author made the valid suggestion and hope the webmaster shall look into the matter. But what I feel that key words can be created on own by authors concerning the subject and thus becomes the yard stick for future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha,

Don't worry about it. During review, the editor has to check the related keywords added to the article & remove those which are not relevant. In case no keyword has been added by the author, the editor will do so. This process includes adding a new appropriate keyword. Outside of this process (meaning taking suggestions from members and adding them), we prefer not to add keywords as we don't wish to put in an excessive lot of keywords for which there will likely be only a couple of posts or none at all. It is better to keep a select list of keywords from which members can choose to avoid too many irrelevant keywords being added.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments