You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Why my response is deleted in GD?

Before I say anything I want to say to saji the lead editor that if you reply me in this thread, Mind your tongue. I have often seen he has the biggest problem whenever I say anything. If he is so much interested to fight with me, why not come to physical? Let's solve this problem face to face.

Now, I want to know what did I say wrong in GD that comes under forum policy?

I will reply it in detail after saji reply.
    Jeets,

We won't be able to accommodate you here anymore. Challenging an editor for a physical fight doesn't sound very interesting for us.

Maintaining the decorum in ISC Forum is important to keep this site a safe and fun place for everyone. So, we are forced to take the decision to let you go. Currently, your suspension is for 30 days, but we may extend it further, depending on things turn out.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Jeets I have never expected such a nasty challenge posed by you to the editor. We are all bound to follow the rules and editors have expressed duty to perform. Understand this and work accordingly.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Jeets,
    I/We never expected this from you. Calling someone on a virtual site for a physical fight is an insane act. I think, you need to control your temper and be cool to get your problems solved. It is better to quit rather than calling for a fight which is not right to write here. Have patience and enjoy your life at ISC. Please remember that patience and tolerance will help us to lead a peaceful life on earth. A sincere advice from a Platinum ISCian.

No life without Sun

I think it is not a place to have statements like this. Probably the author might have posted this instantly in a disturbed mood. But it is not right to have such kind of words. As mentioned in other posts, we should have patience and tolerance. The same matter might have been put it in a different way. Mr. Jeets, don't misunderstand me. You might have made the thread in a different way.
    drrao
    always confident

Everybody knows that it is not possible to have a physical fight in a virtual site. So, isn't it better to ignore the comments of the Member.? It is evident to all that the comments were made due to sudden burst of anger. Shouldn't we honestly try to find out the reason of this sudden burst of anger?

Aren't all of us only seeing one side of the coin?

It is a question to the rational mind of the Members. Please don't misunderstand me.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

If required, Mr. Jeets can explain his case in detail here. What was said by Jeets and what was said by the editor etc. This will make us to understand what went wrong with the member and editor. Let this thread create a court scene here.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments