You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Bits and Pieces: Redesigning the new world

"Drops fill the pot" means big changes are followed by those so called small changes i.e. through bits and pieces. Everyone thinks of changing the world according to his ideals. So, for this also a small change required and that is the change in ourselves, if we are true and honest to ourselves, then we can expect the world to change. A small change is prerequisite of the bigger one. That bitsize change will change the whole world one day. I am very hopeful from this perspective because that piece of change is able to inspire the millions. What is your opinion?
    Redesigning of Dis new world can only be in love and diligence

I can explain the author's observation to the Tow topic in this way too. There is a saying in Hindi that " Akalay hothi hai koi nahi shuruwath, jab thomarah pas hain shakthi tho zamana dega saath " So what it means here that every big thing starts from rubble and bits and it can be taken to the logical ends by chaining with concerned materials and suggestions and thus a big thing can be created out of bits and pieces. Every one wants a change in life. But we should not wait for others to initiate that change. We must probe ourselves and initiate any small changes forthwith and hope for the best. Even the world can be changed with a small idea emanating from us. All we should do is to connect our ideas to the right path and convince the world the need for the change. Thats all the rest will be done on its own.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes. Any big change starts in a small way only.Initially when it starts we don't know that the change is going to be massive. In Ramayan, nobody had a hope of constructing the bridge across the sea. They thought that it was a futile act. But it has been made with bits and pieces of stones by dropping them in the sea. It has become a bridge. They could make it because of the strong desire and will they have.

Many people used to think that I am a common man, how can I change the society. Instead of that everyone should initiate the change in a small way. Do it yourselves, don't expect somebody to come and start.

drrao
    always confident

Absolutely correct, we just need to understand the value of those bits and pieces.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.