You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Technology plays a key role in joining bits and pieces.

[This thread is the winner of the special prize for the April 2017 topic based TOW contest]

Now we are in the era of technology, the technology really helping in joining the bits and pieces and in fact it has become part and parcel of our daily life.

Among most, collage takes its front seat that people combining all the images available bits and pieces every where and anywhere whether it is hard copy or soft copy and merge it together in their own fashion is now passion.

Also in this collage, the sound(i.e. music) also plays a role and hence it become another video to add beauty to the bits and pieces.

Another one is joining bits and pieces of images, video clips that runs separately or simultaneously and for this there are many apps developed by many and also really they earn a good sum of money with this kind of media which are shared further via many sharing media like whatsapp, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc.,

The joining is available in text too in the form of cut and paste or copy and paste so that any bits and pieces together form a text.

Interestingly there are many memes, trolls are entertaining any kind of happening around with an act of joining bits and pieces.

So members may please share their experience in joining bits and pieces through technology and they may even share the apps they use which may enable others to become master of tech-join the bits and pieces.

This is entry for TOW on Bits and Pieces
    True. On the occasion of 80th birthday of my father, my sons gathered bits and pieces of various photographs of my father's life and they joined them together with background music and made a beautiful video. My father's happiness knew no bounds by seeing that video. He has taken a soft copy of this on a flashdrive and kept it with him. This all happened through technological advancement only.

Facebook administration makes videos of the active members using the photographs posted by the member and sending it to the member on special occasions. I received some video like that.

In real life also, the technological advancements in medical field is protecting many families without becoming into bits and pieces by saving the family earners life.

drrao
    always confident

Very nice observation and compilation of facts by the author connecting to the Tow topic. Yes it is the fact that in the modern era technology we are bound to pick bits and pieces and join them to become a meaningful image, music, movie or album. Even the jumble words we see in the news papers , the words are given in bits and pieces and we have to make it a sentence to have a meaningful narration. For that matter our life is depended on bits and pieces. Some times we are in good mood and some times we are in the challenging mode. And everything settles down, we used to rewind the past and try to gauge how we tackled the problems with bits and pieces.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

That is really nice experience one will have in their life @Srinivasa Rao. And thanks to Mohan for your remark on the topic.

While we enjoy many thing in this kind of joining bits and pieces, there are some consequence too when it is done on a public platform and people may highlight on that too to enable others to not to get caught in the net.

Even I am doing many thing in my day to day life both personally and professionally. For presentation, really power point is really doing good both with videos and images, texts and while presenting if we add the movie at the back drop too is possible through these joining.

On one such occasion, my presentation, I have mixed the video with a voice of others and that really got sync and that is what now special in any social platform with app like dubsmash etc.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.