You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Charlie chaplin and Mirror

Once Charlie Chaplin told that the Mirror is my real friend as it never laugh at me while I cries.
    But the similar thought was went in my mind during my college time and I wrote in our college magazine as,'I am like a mirror as I will laugh when you laugh and will cry when you cry but I never hit back when you hit me'. similar to this we should act by helping and compromising others and without finding any faults on them.
    I will never hit back when you hit me. This sentence is enough to bring sweeping change even in wrong persons. By seeing image we get to know our looks, personality and how others could have judged us. But it cannot show the inner voice of yours. But there are people who are well versed in face reading and that is the important attitude through which one can progress a lot. Face is the index of mind. Through facial expression you can know the present position of a person. Coming to first sentence the Gandhian way of living always floors the opposite person even if was planning something bad about us.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well said Chaplin. Well put Partha. But not hitting at all is a sin, isn't it? A blow to your self-respect. I don't only mean hitting physically but rendering a blow by any means. You know what? When someone undermines you, show them that they never should. By excelling right before their eyes. That hit, he can't return it back. And you both win.
    You excelled. He never was hit by you. You see every action results in an equal and opposite reaction. You can't control the actions of others but you definitely can direct the reaction of yours.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

It is always good to help others and compromise with others for a peaceful life. It is also good not to find fault with others. It is good for harmony and humbleness. But up to what extent. As long as our self respect is not it lost may be acceptable.. But somebody is hurting you with their words and testing your self respect, we need not keep quite. We should reply in a such a way our self respect is protected.

drrao
    always confident

Sign In to post your comments