You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 23rd April – 29th April'17 (Winners)

There were some interesting threads last week focusing on various social and political issues and very good discussions took place in the Forum. Now it is time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 23rd April – 29th April'17.

The Winner is:
    Vandana for her unique thread - The keyboard of life - which are your key moments?
    ~ A creative thread which correlates the keys we operate in a system with the features of our life. Quite interesting!

It is also decided to award Special Prizeto:
    1. Indu Singh for her thread - Everything changes with time
    ~Absolutely a well worded thread with an inherent message.

2. John Deo for his thread - Unprofessional social media journalism can ruin our society
    ~A thread really touches the core issue and highlights the importance of the role of social media today.

Cash credits are given to the other threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Vandana for her unique thread - The keyboard of life - which are your key moments?
    ~ which was not only unique and interesting but also made us to think much before responding. My word of appreciation also goes to special prize winners Indu Singh for her thread - Everything changes with time
    ~was an eye opener thread to every one and John Deo for his thread - Unprofessional social media journalism can ruin our society which was a social concern thread from the author. One thing is sure the recently joined new members are really churning out some good threads which are great treat to us.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana, Ms. Indu singh and Mr. John Deo for their thought-provoking and socially relevant thread which have won the ToW award of last week. Great going!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congratulation to Vandana madam for winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Ms. indu singh and Mr. John Deo for winning special prizes of thread of the week.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congrats to Vandana for winning the TOW award, and to Indu Singh and John Deo for winning the special prizes. Well done guys. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulation to Vandana, Indu Singh and John Deo for their unique and interesting threads contributed during the week.
    Please keep up posting such good threads so that we can enjoy to respond the same.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana , Ms. Indu Singh and Mr. John Deo. The threads of you are really very good and deserve awards. Please continue the good work.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Vandana, winner of TOW and Special Prize winners Indu singh and John Deo. Keep up the good work and inspire all ISCians.
    - Manjunath Bhat

Congratulations to Vandana for winning the TOW award. I also express my heartiest congratulations to Indu Singh for winning the special prize.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Delighted to have my thread selected for the TOW prize, Thank you. Congratulations to the special prize winners John Deo and Indu Singh.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations To Vandana, Indu Sing and John Deo.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW prize, Vandana, Indu Singh and John Deo. Wishing you all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.