You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Integrated Thoughts of Success: What's your one?

We all ISCians belongs to different types of social environments that affects our thoughts and way of dealing with life. Therefore we set our own ideals and morals to achieve something big in our life. Thus we all would have different philosophies. Here I am sharing some thoughts of well known philosophers-

"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth"- Napoleon Hill

"Success belongs to those who believe in the power of their ideas"- Michael Irwin

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"- Winston Churchill

"A burning passion coupled with absolute detachment is the key to all success"- M.K. Gandhi

Hope you liked the thoughts selected above. My main aim is to make this thread as a resource for those who want mental strength and energy to achieve the success in their life. Now I'm mentioning my own thoughts -
    "Do things differently in a positive sense, this will lead you to enjoy your work and thus success automatically comes there"
    "Success is nothing but enjoying your good deeds with worthy intentions."
    Please comment on my thoughts and share your ones. If you want, you can also share some thoughts of well known philosophers. Let's start this interesting thread-
    Good thread. Everybody will enjoy the success. Success is nothing but achieving your goal without compromising on morals and ethics. If we have a determination and strong will to succeed , success will be definitely ours. No doubt about this By unethical ways and means somebody is coming out successful, it it not worth. One day or other they will be paid with the penalty. A positive attitude and out of box thinking will always bring us success.

Some times in our first step itself we may not achieve our goal. We need not become restless. Failures are the stepping stones for success. Analyse the situation under which you are not able attain the goal. Understand the mistakes committed and reattempt with rejuvenation. Success will be yours.

drrao
    always confident

Well the thoughts mentioned by the author were expressed by the Icons of the history and those matters the most. But in this present era we are alone responsible for our success and for that we have to keep our thoughts in clean and clear mode so that it gives greater inspiration. Never feel negative on any down fall during the life. If you facing a challenging phase, rest assured that good days are ahead. When others are criticizing you means , take it as their blessings and move on with smile. They would be baffled with your changed attitude. Give room for others to comment on you, that could be stepping stone for success.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Salute to your thoughts, Sirs . Being negative is the main reason for desperation causing failure. If we be away from that, 99% of the path is cleared. And being ethical is the compulsory condition that is always needed, except it going upwards means buying ticket to falling down.

Success belongs to those who believe in the power of their ideas- This quote means two things. One is your conviction levels towards your ideas. Second is it simply translates to the belief one needs to have in themselves.
    Swami Vivekananda says- " As certain religions of the world say that a man who does not believe in a Personal God outside of himself is an atheist, so the Vedanta says, a man who does not believe in himself is an atheist."
    A confident attitude is all that matters to win anything in life. If the world is just a multiplication of you, then what you believe you are, others will also believe you are. So believe in yourself. Be confident and believe you can and watch how the world falls in line to believe that you can too!

To accomplish a task and doing it successfully is achievement. Every day doing the task completely is also a successful task For achieving success planning is very important and doing with out a plan leads to messing up things. Planning, implementing, thinking positively and progressing in the right direction is achieving success like climbing the ladder. For this to happen we should build strong will power, confidence, determination and be ready to face challenges. We should be responsible for our actions. Let whatever your achievements are your successes are but,

"Be noble and sweet in all your contacts, whatever be the environment around you".
    - Swami Chinmayananda

I too have quotes suggesting the best paths of success. But they weren't quoted by humans but by Japanese cartoon characters called anime.
    "Total victory is scoring an easy win by doing what you always do".
    "Stand up and walk. You have two beautiful pair of legs. You don't need to rely on anything."
    "If the king doesn't move, his subjects wont follow".
    "If you don't like your destiny don't accept it".
    "Every experience is a tool to clear your path".

Aren't they all awesome! They fill me with confidence and installs hunger for success in me.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Very encouraging and energetic quotes from Aditya Mohan Sir, also very good point arose by Jenny Sir that planning has essential role in achieving success, this is almost related to time management and we should know how important it is. And the point confidence raised by Meghna Reddy Madam is one of the most suggested approach, we all know how much it matters but achieving the proper level of confidence also becomes sometimes difficult as circumstances tends to examine us. But we need to develop patience and in this way we can be away from desperations.

• Sign In to post your comments