You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

New member Introduction

Hi, I am Rashmi from Patna. I have done my graduation from rochville university and my schooling from convent. I have worked in varied industries. From multi national companies to education, i have experienced all. Now i want to write hope you all like it. i am here because of Indu Singh who has inspired me a lot.

Thanks
    Welcome to Ms. Rashmi. Congratulations for you for becoming a new member in ISC. Hope and look forward for your active participation. Best of luck. Thanks to Ms. Indu singh for introducing her.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome to Rashmi. But you should have created a separate introduction with your name. I think you have logged in with Indu Singh name and thus your account is not yet opened now. So once again log in with your name and then proceed. We are really overwhelmed to welcome you for your wide knowledge having obtained through Rochvilee University and hope you could transfer your intelligent quotient with our members. You are free to raise any issue or seek inclusive participation on any matter and we shall be glad to respond and suggest. Move on with confidence and participate.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Rashmi,

Welcome to this site. What Mohan sir has said is correct. You might have been introduced by Indu Singh to this site but you should register yourself to become a member. Log out from her account and open the ISC website afresh. Click on to the New User and complete the registration process. Thus you can have your own account in ISC and contribute individually here. For example, you got 3 points for this post and it would be accounted to the Member account of Indu Singh only.

Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

Rashmi. Welcome to ISC one of the best on-line educational site. You can learn and earn from this site. First study the forum section, you would be learning about how it works and all information are centered in this section. You would get guidance and you can discuss about various matters posted by other members. You can participate in group discussions and earn as well, creative writing and many more activities that are conducted regularly. You can answer to the questions posted in ask expert section and earn cash. In article section you can post articles on various topics of your choice, You can also post jobs in job section and earn . By participating regularly you wold be learning, sharing and earning. Read through the guidelines in each section and start accumulating cash and points. You get guidelines from members of ISC for any queries posted in forum section. Be regular and participate actively, you can achieve success.
    Wishing you the best!

Sign In to post your comments