You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Timely help by Police saved the students who have almost missed NEET exam.

In a campus of group of colleges, there are three centers for NEET exam 2017. While the admit card has clearly mentioned the center name, the code, the candidates wont see the details but take it granted that all from one entrance. As the rush was heavy, verifying students credentials took time and by that time four students who are supposed to go other center were wasting time at A block and the time was running. All the gates were closed and the time is almost over. But police helped those four students and took them through campus and made them to write exam. Kudos to their timely help.
    It is good that police helped the students to write the exam. We should appreciate the police for their timely help. I have been observing lot of change in telangana police recently. They have become more friendly to the public. The way they are answering the doubts of new people to this place is very nice. Recently I had a guest in my house. he was coming to Hyderabad for the first time. Because of my preoccupation I could not go to Bus stand. He was confused. He has gone and requested a police there by showing my house address. The police called an auto driver and shown the address. He told the driver to drop him at our house and on meter charges only. The police has given his phone number to my relative and asked him to give a ring in case of any problem. My relation came very safely to my house.
    This is a very welcome point. People will get confidence on the police. Innocent people will dare to go to police for their problems. I hope the good work will continue.

drrao
    always confident

Srinivasa Rao , your mention about timely police help cannot be forgotten and needs to be shared in social media for their good gestures.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments