You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introduction of new member

Hello friends I am Rashmi from Patna. I have done my schooling g from convent and graduation from Rockville university. Yesterday I wrote an article about time pass from my introducer's id India Singh. Hope you liked it. Please shower your blessings and cooperation.

Thanks
    Dear Rashmi, nice to see that you have already posted the article and you can also see the responses you have got. You have written on time passing in leisure. Each one's interests differs from person to person. How each person utilizes the leisure time effectively does matter. We need to make use of time judiciously and at the same time it should make us happy and the work we do should be enjoyable. It should release us from tension and stress, help us to relax and make comfortable. All the members on ISC are guides and mentors, so you need not worry, they help you in all ways. Any doubts you have, you can post it in forum section for clarification. Keep going and participate in all the sections to improve your knowledge and in sharing. Wishing you all the best!

Welcome Rashmi. It is nice that you have submitted your first article here. good luck for your journey at India Study Channel. Be active here in different section like forum, ask expert, resources, job, admission, review etc and earn some money also. It the greatest platform to share your knowledge.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Warm welcome Rashmi. It seems you got lots of interest and zeal to share in this site and have already started with a article it seems. This site would provide you ample opportunity and International platform to showcase your profess in content writing and over the period of time , surely you will master over it and create wonderful topics with highlighting images of own. Such articles would fetch more money. Once you start writing articles, earning decent money from this site would be very easy and regular. I would like to see you performing well and grab some good award being presented every week.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to ISC Rashmi. I too just joined in ISC the last year. So there are many things I have to yet discover. You will get to know a lot of people here with different characters. Hope you are here with good content and information.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Sign In to post your comments