You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

This is the right time to post more articles in admissions section

Dear Friends,
    I hope this is the right time to post more articles in the admissions of Educational section. Because many colleges and schools started their admission process for the academic year 2017-2018. The students are very much interested to know the best colleges and schools for getting the admission. So, we the members of ISC have to contribute more College and School admission related resources for the benefit of student community. While posting the articles in the admission section, the members have to remembers the following points for effectively exhibit their resources.

1. Give brief introduction about the Colleges/Schools with its starting (inception) time, management, infrastructure, and affiliations by government and other autonomous bodies.
    2. List our the various Courses available in the colleges/schools and admission procedure.
    3. Display the various scholarships are offered by the Schools/Colleges to the students based on the rank and merit.
    4. Exhibit the fee structure like Tuition fee, admission fee, caution deposit and Hostel fee etc..
    5. List out the state and national rank of the institution given by various government and autonomous bodies.
    6. Give the details of placement for the students by various campus interviews (for Colleges only)
    7. Display the conduct address, Phone number and Email Id.
    A good suggestion by Mr. Manoharan. All are busy in making articles for the competition. Another issue is a list of all schools and colleges with available details are already existing. We can't add any new school/college directly in this list. We have to put it in a thread. Then the editors may give permission to post that. Anybody can refer that list for any details. Many new articles are coming describing the educational qualifications required for various jobs and how to get it. That will be useful for the persons trying for placement.
    drrao
    always confident

I do agree with the author this is the right time to share more admission information and ISC has already gone through this exercise by rewarding double points for each post. But what I feel that not every member would be interested to share admission information and more over such articles would be subject to certain time and wont be useful for the site in future. Since admissions are time bound information our data base has to be removed after the admission dates are over and needs extra effort from editors. Nevertheless the author gave good suggestion and those members habituated to post admissions can still try.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I also agree with Mr. Manoharan that this is the right time for providing latest information about admissions. Even if some information is available it may require updating. Also in every session we find new colleges/institutes/universities coming up.

"Semper Sursum"

Sign In to post your comments