You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

A cell phone box – an unique story

Hi, I am the box have proud on myself. I, I have a name, you, you know my name, my name is GIONEE P5[L] cell phone box. I have strong built up with 3 inches width and 6 inches height. My body has multi color red, blue, yellow and white. I want to share my experience in this story. I remembered an incidence that once a husband gifted P5 for his wife on the occasion of Valentine day.
    In the morning
    A flipkart sales man rang the doorbell as usually husband said to his wife please open the door. The wife open door angrily
    sales man give a packed cell phone box, means (me).
    A smile across in her lips. She pick it carefully and excitedly
    Wow! It is an amazing moment for me, she kiss on me.
    I I feel thrill in my body I jump with joy but she hold me cautiously. It is my first crush. Before I felt uneasy in the bag of salesman he kept me with lots of big and small boxes . I fell breathless and uneasy. Others boxes are hit and squash me but god grace due to my strong body I keep myself save.
    Wife : Hi sweetheart, thank for nice gift she open me impatiently.
    Husband : how is your gift?
    Wife : Again kiss me, Now I feel the luckiest box in the world I never forgot the soft touch of her hands.
    Next moment she throw me carelessly on sofa. I think by mistake she commit so.
    Husband took me by his hard hands , it is too important as your phone
    Wife : how?
    Husband : Box outer body has important information like Model name, M_IMEI , S/no number battery backup, memory GSM, WCDMA etc. and inside has guarantee card, earphone and other accessories.
    Wife : O' really
    she keep me in cupboard. At this moment I remembered my previous experience again when I was in bag.
    In the noon, when their kids come from school
    Hey , mom, are you purchase new smart phone.
    The lady : No, it is gifted by your father.
    They saw the phone and check its function, where is the box mom:
    The lady : in the cupboard,
    Kids pick me very quickly
    please don't throw here and there the lady said to her kids.
    I had terrified experience when kids play with me like a ball they open me in very speedily. My one edge was damaged but I was helpless.
    Again the lady come and snatched me. It is very important , Now I feel safe, she try to paste injured edge carefully . At this instant I practice no one love me as much as she.
    What happened ! She is married or mother of two kids . Really She is my true caretaker, I thank her from first to last by my heart.
    Normally we are attracted to buy a cell phone by its uniqueness mentioned in the box and thus more than the features we are also floored by the box color and the way it was presented.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A good story on a cellphone box! I am thinking that the box gets so much affection and attention, then what about the cellphone?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Nicely expressed, by Ms.Seema, her feelings of the box. Quite good and a very nice narration. Why it still be unique? all cell phone boxes may be having similar feelings.
    I wish her all the best for the competition.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.